Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

Hey Kathryn, Hope everything is goin ok for you. Im now on day 19 which is the longest time i have done SS without giving up! I did have a break for about 5 months though so i think i must now have my head in the right place.
Hope everyone else is doing well too.

Keelie xx

Hey Keelie, no I'm not doing well. Every day this week I have been fine, Sun, Mon, Tues and today, sole source all day until 8pm ish then binge like mad. So cross with myself, why can I do it all day no bother then fail at night?
To be honest the only shakes I have are choc mint and strawberry. Took them to try before Xmas zand they really make me heave. I am fine on tetras so I think I will see my CDC on Sunday (she only sees people then) and swap them. Havent got weighed but I wopnt have lost anything. Am going to continue sole sourcing in day and do my best at night not to eat until Sunday. Then when I have the tetras I will be fine. I think the problem is, I have one shake at lunchtime, it makes me heave so much that I put off having the others then I am so starving I just binge!

Anyway pleased to hear you are doing well Keelie!

Oh Kathryn. Poor you.
I know what you mean about some of the shakes making you heave. The only ones that dont make me feel sick are Choc tetra, Banana tetra, and chocolate (only if made into a muffin).
I have the same problem with evenings being my worst time. all day at work im good because im busy, but as soon as i get home i know the house is full of food and it makes me really hungry. I know its just because its there and im bored that i want to eat. Just try and keep yourself busy. Read a book, have a long soak or even wash the dishes...anything to keep your mind off the singing fridge! its really worked for me this time and i hope you can get 'into the groove' soon.
Also i would call your CDC and just explain that you REALLY need to change you shakes for a different flavour. If they are not helpful (which im sure they will be) try finding another CDC in your area. Mines great...i can call her when im finding it tough and she's always got time for me.
I hope you get sorted soon.

Big hugs
Keelie xx

Having an early weigh in this week. proper day should be friday but we are having to move dates around due to work. Then beginning next week i think we will have official weigh ins on Tuesdays. Phew, how confusing!

oooh, and ive just noticed a HUGE snow cloud above the shop....YAY more snow!

cheers ears

ooh, sorry, ive only just been able to get online. The good news is that my broadband connection at home has now been set up so i should be online a lot more in the evenings! YAY!
the slightly not so great news is that i only lost 3lbs this week (well 5 days to be precise) However that makes 19lbs in 19 days! not too bad really.

Thanks Beverley x
How are you doing?

OOOOOH Prague. Lucky person. ive got to Wait until may to go away. My sister is currently in Peru for a week looking at Mango's!!!! (work!)
Ive decided that after i come back off holiday, and im looking all slim and confident, that im going to do my motorbike test!! EEK! well, i thought 'why should my husband have all the fun - i want some of that!' so ive decided...and now i need to find a bike. he he!

oh, not to mention the sexy tight leathers!! (which would look like the Michellin man if i wore them now!)

thanks. im really pleased with the way things have gone lately xx

my belly is rumbling again! oh, why wont it stop gurgling? LOL
ive just read a thread about fresh bread too, which isn't helping!
oh well, im on the straight and narrow and NOTHING is gonna stop me until i look good in a bikini!!!

god damn internet! grrrrr, stupid BT and their lousy service grumble grumble moan whinge and argh.

there, now i dont feel like raiding the fridge!!!

Back