• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

DAy 8....Chocie Bars!!!!

Been trying to get through the weekend with the bribe of the CD chocolate bars i get to have this week. And only just discovered (on another thread) that i can half a pint of coke zero. Suddenly things are looking up for me. Does anyone else find that their stomach is constantly rumbling :sigh: (without cheating)?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Hi Tarlton.

Yes, I am on Day 6 and I have had 2 days where my stomach has been growling loudly at me!!!!
I can't wait for the second week!! I love the bars (I am a returner) and can't wait to eat something!

I'm not feeling hungry so i have no idea what it could be. But it has started to freak my house mates out lol.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Been trying to get through the weekend with the bribe of the CD chocolate bars i get to have this week. And only just discovered (on another thread) that i can half a pint of coke zero. Suddenly things are looking up for me. Does anyone else find that their stomach is constantly rumbling :sigh: (without cheating)?
When I started this weight loss journey my stomach rumbled so much it almost kept my husband awake at night.

It was like I had an army of starving little people in my tummy complaining all at once.:eek:

I am on day six of a new restart and have to say not suffering too much with the tummy rumbles.

The tummy rumbles do settle down thankfully.

Love Mini xxx

The best thing until now was sparkling water with CD flavouring in it..but i think this is WAY ahead now.

My tummy rumbles a lot as I am often hungry. Thing is I just try to think about the numbskulls (showing my age here) and the little men inside my tummy eating away at the fat.

It works for me.

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Me too! On day 6 and been so hungry so far that the dog's food is starting to look appealing :sign0137:. But today I'm feeling ok so hopefully we're over the worst of it and I hear things get a bit easier from here on in .... I hope that's true!!!