Day one in the LT house!

kdiddly

We've all got this! C'monnnn!!!
Hi guys,

Well I'm on day1 and I'm feeling the struggle already :-( I'm cold and want to go to bed! I'm currently making my daughters tea and the temptation of not eating Anything is driving me crazy! Helllllppp! Xx

Hi, Im new too, I'm on day 5 and I can honestly say it gets easier!! The first 3 were bad I thought of food quite a lot! Be strong!! How much do you want to lose?

Hiya,

I've done it before about 5 years ago but forgot the first few days were like- I guess it was a mental block! I want to lose about 4 stone I think or at least until I think I look better! I'm 14st 13lbs so I have a way to go! How about you? Xx

It was my first day yesterday as well I am 12st3 want to loose a couple of stone feel very hungry today : ( xxx

Come on Carla, we can power through :) I had such a bad nights sleep last night that I got up in a very emotional mood! Xx

Keep going ladies! It will get easier x x x

Hi teapot :) I hope you don't mind I've been reading old threads and you truly have been an inspiration to soo many people:) to be honest, I'm hiding on here so I'm away from any temptation! I have a baddd head but reading these stories I'm trying to keep as positive as I can! Xx

Yes we can kath I am determined and don't feel to bad at the it is cooking the kids tea that is a killer lol xxx

Haha yep it is! My daughter has just sat next to me eating a muffin! I swear at that moment in time I would of killed for a muffin! Xx

Kathrobs, you do what you have to, to stay on track :) You're doing great luv x x x

I've just been and bought scales as I'd bought lipo about 6 weeks ago. When I bought it I was 14-13 and just weighed myself now and 14-9.5 so a few pounds less than I was and now I have an idea of how much I weigh! Xx

I just fed my 11 month old mash potato beans and cheese it was hard work but it'll be worth it!!

I want to lose about 4 stone too Kath, I get weighed tomorrow so I'll let you know the lose

Oh well done Sam! Little challenges that you CAN stay strong to face! Cant wait to hear the loss result tomorrow :) xx

Haha blame lack of food to the brain! I put my phone in the fridge earlier instead of water! Xx

Haha blame lack of food to the brain! I put my phone in the fridge earlier instead of water! Xx

Lol you think that's bad, the other day I put all the dirty washing in the bin instead of the laundry basket, I put cheese in the freezer and left my cooker on 5 hours after if done everyone's dinner and that was just one day, lack of food is turning my brain to mush!

Hahahahahaha emmalu, that did make me laugh :) worrying thing is, I'd do that on a normal day! Xx

And now I've just called you by the wrong name! Xx I'm sorry! Xx

Back