Day one of getting life back

Ok ended up having pack of mini biscuits and some sweets so I am about 200
Over the week for a 1200 a day so not worried at all really and I needed it got tommorrow all planned as well so

Belvita cranberry 220

Porridge 220

Chilli con Carne 600

1040 leaves me a
Small snack

Hi cas I am going to stick to 1200 cals I jumped on the scales today as it would have been my official day and it says I have Put on two lb which can't be physically possible as over the week The average works out at 1250 a day so going to ignore that but try really hard to stick to 1200 as I really want to lose 2lb this week , nan is in an isolation ward at the moment and I have a crappy throat so going to stay away for a couple of days

Sorry to hear about your nan :( Also the irritating result on scales. You are being v rational about it- you have stuck to your numbers all week and had a really successful diet during such stressful times. Don't let the numbers get you down as it will come off if you stick to it. Drinks lots and lots of water. Keep at it and I bet you have a super result next WI x

Morning all how are we doing today

Breakfast belvita cranberry 220

Lunch left over chilli 338

Dinner chicken burger 110 in a tiger roll 148 and aldi straight chips 201cal for 200g total 460

Snacks mini digestives 111
Diet coke 1

1119 leaves the spare to cover milk In a couple of cups of tea

You are doing amazing the excercise is brilliant Iist get on my dancing games more, looking forward to dinner it feels like a cheat dinner but fairly low in cals I try to aim for under 500 for dinner x

I try to find dinners or ways of cooking things so m and the oh can have the same thing and he doesn't think he is eating diet food lol

Wow dd you are doing so well considering you have been under so much pressure. I tryed to get the MFP on my phone so i could work out calorie but because im unable to weigh it won't work for me,have you any other suggestion on what app to use?:confused:

Ah thanks i appreciate that MFP is good even if you can't weigh a lot of entries are done by average serving size etc to be honest I haven't found another one that is any good, I am feeling positive now just wish I hadn't let one of the stones creep back on otherwise I would nearly be at goal, I think the real key to this is not the loosing bit we all know what we need to do its the keeping it off and living your life stress and celebrations and all !

Little update on crazy life lol

Nan is in isolation but off drip (good)
Mil has court again on Wednesday to try to get a more long term injunction (goodhopefully)
Mil moddle son got arrested prob due to all this that has been going on on his life he has started to act up And mis behave (not good)
Working days and nights this week (not good)
Cal counting going well and weight is going down (good)
Sleeping and anxiety under control(good)

So all in all good is out weighing bad at the moment so onwards and upwards lol

It's definitely best to focus on the good rather than the bad. You are doing really well especially with all the negative stuff going on. Takes some amount of willpower to keep on when other areas in your life aren't so peachy so go you!!

Back