Day one on Cambridge

Hi ladies,

Sorry have been a bit lax this week, my 2 daughters were in an awful car accident yesterday morning. Fortunately they walked away from it with some cuts and bruises but I have to say I needed food and wine to deal with the shock! I've never been so scared in my entire life and the diet went so far out of the window!! Anyway I'm away for the weekend where I'm going to letting hair down and relax! Then I'm so back on it Monday! CDC has been amazingly supportive. Hope alls good girls! Keep at it and have a great weekend - ill be back Monday - don't forget about me! :) xx

Emmalina x

Omg emmalina! That sounds horrible!!! I hope they are ok!!!! I think you defs deserve food and wine after something like that!!! Keep us updated on how things go :) and hope you manage to get back on it :) defs won't forget about you lol x

Thanks Sheryl - it was pretty awful but they're safe and well so thank god for that! I'm defo back to it on Monday - got the shakes ready to go and a friend is starting with me! All the best for the rest of the week and see you Monday :) x

Hi everyone , been soo bad hence haven't been on here, didn't want to be bad influence , be honest finding it the same as sheryl not seeing results for how drastic diet is 2 whole weeks good then bad weekend gained 5lb so quick anyways , back on and finding it sooo hard ! But gonna keep trying ! Emmalina sorry to hear ur news ! I've been there before my 2 girls where also in a crash a couple of years ago and it was awful experience but we are luckier than some , been sum bad ones around lately too ,xxxx

Sounds like everyone is having a bit time of it at the moment :( hopefully next week will be a more positive one :) still been 100% this whole week and the pound is still on. I can't understand why this is unless my scales are wrong, wishful thinking. I'm not finding it hard as such, not really feeling hungry and not sick of the shakes as such, just bored of not eating normal food if that makes sense. Bank holiday Monday next week and ill be working, they always order food into work like pizza or Chinese....what to do? Feel like I don't want to put anymore weight on but at the same time if I'm not losing what I should be, is it really worth it. I know I won't be able to sit there and smell pizza when I know I'm my benefiting from not eating it haha!!! Just wish the weight would continue to come off to keep me motivated :( x

Oh poor you! Don't let it get you down, if you know you've done your very best then the rest will follow, it really will. Keep on top of your water, and make your fluids up with teas/coffees with skimmed milk & a sweetener if you need an energy boost. You're doing great, have faith ?? xx

That above post is what my CWPC had sent me. I'm sending it you for inspiration!

I went to costa & had a large Latte yesterday & that helped. I've not been using my milk allowance anywhere near so I had it & it was ace ?
The only people we are cheating are ourselves if we cheat. I've been looking through my recent 'fat' photos for inspiration....I'm not going back to that. I hate myself for being & looking like that. Nothing makes me feel more poo.
Don't have the pizza or Chinese Sheryl7. Stay strong, just think of simmer days & you in that figure hugging dress! Xxx

Sounds like everyone is having a bit time of it at the moment :( hopefully next week will be a more positive one :) still been 100% this whole week and the pound is still on. I can't understand why this is unless my scales are wrong, wishful thinking. I'm not finding it hard as such, not really feeling hungry and not sick of the shakes as such, just bored of not eating normal food if that makes sense. Bank holiday Monday next week and ill be working, they always order food into work like pizza or Chinese....what to do? Feel like I don't want to put anymore weight on but at the same time if I'm not losing what I should be, is it really worth it. I know I won't be able to sit there and smell pizza when I know I'm my benefiting from not eating it haha!!! Just wish the weight would continue to come off to keep me motivated :( x

Sheryl if its any consolation, I stayed the same on week 7 and on week 8 I lost 6lb it all comes off eventually. Try not to loose heart

X

Hey :) starting ss+ again on Monday. Went on cambridge last yr and felt great and lost a stone !! Feeling depressed that I have let it back on, feeling horrible about my body and excited to start again and lose weight and gain confidence!! wanting to lose 11/2 stone maybe 2. Have holiday in a month so want a stone off for that !! Anyone starting soon fancy being buddies for moral
Support ??! We can do this ! :)

Hey charlottle :) yea come join us :) iv been having a bit of a rough time of it recently, but getting back on it and being mega positive now :) think I'm going to start going back to the gym next week and can't wait! The quicker I shift these pounds the better :) x

Weighed myself this morning 9st 13lb do I'm pleased :) back in the 9's!
Keep thinking of finding Nemo...Just keep swimming... Lol! Xx

Aw well done Anna! Would bloody kill to be in the 9's haha!!! Had a bit of a bad weekend :( ended up going to the circus yesterday...don't ask lol... And had some popcorn, then came home had some voddy and come zero, pizza, pie and crisps!!! I'm a pro during the week, but find the weekends so difficult :( going to get weighed in an hour or so, then off to the gym to burn the pizza off :) then back on it for the week :) hope everyone had a better weekend than I did x

Hi sheryl it's the weekends are the hardest !!!! We haven't even got over it yet but just can't seem to get bak on it but really really have too !!! ;( today and tomorow gonna be hard too as we goin out for the day ! x

Yea I mega struggle with the weekends :( had my weigh in this morning and have stayed the same, so haven't lost anything this week...can't really complain though after all the crap last night. Went to the gym again today so felt good :) hope I can loose a few pounds this week. Had to buy 3 weeks worth of stuff today as my CDC is on holiday so completely up to me to weigh myself and keep motivated for the next 3 weeks :s eeeeek x

Hi sheryl7 wats your weigh day, mine is monday which helps to get through weekend? X

Hi leeanne :) my weigh in day is a Sunday. I love through the week, there's never an issue mon-fri, just struggle at the weekend x

Back