Day one on Cambridge

Also emalina I think it is an option to have 4 shakes. I was told to as I'm a nurse so I'm constantly moving but I haven't felt the need as of yet!

So went to get weighed this morning and have lost 7lbs!!!! Half a stone gone!!! Can't believe it! Very chuffed :) x

Iv been a tad bad though :( I got mega cravings and had 2 crisps and a slice of ham so went a walk for an hour! WHY DID I DO IT!!!! Must say I feel better after crunching something lol how you ladies doing today? X

Hi,

Well done on 7lbs, that's fab!
I had my little brothers 30th party today and not a drop of alcohol passed my lips!!! I had 3 cocktail sausages and 2 party size sausage rolls!!! Overall though I'm pretty damned impressed with myself for resisting the sandwiches and lush creamy puddings! Got home and have done my toning exercises so feel a bit better about it! Going to have 4th shake and a cup of tea with sweetener! I have never been this determined before, I'm shocking even myself! My family were speechless at my will power (I usually have the breaking strain of a soggy kick at!!)
How has everybody else's Sunday been?
Don't worry too much about the ham etc, after an hours walk I'm sure those calories are long gone! Xx

Aw that's amazing! If I went to a party there was party food I probably would have give in and ate everything so you should be very proud! Yea I feel guilty about it but I guess it could have been alot worse, I could have had a chippy or a Chinese. I want to loose this weight proper quick so considering going back to the gym just to burn a few extra cals :s don't quite know how dangerous that can be :s x

Hi sheryl , really really don't worry bout wat u had its so minimal and u have the rest of the week till wiegh in ! They say always carry on even if its a really bad cheat , ohhh but u mentioning Chinese that really is the thing I'd most likely cheat for !! xx ;)

Yea me too! I love Chinese!!! Could really go one now that I'm thinking about it! Haha! It's crazy how much this diet goes to your head! My friend that was on it had a bag of chippy chips and pizza and she just kept going the next few days and still lost 6lbs!!! Even if I have something tiny I feel awful lol!!! X

I know I'd feel awful too !! Who wud ever think ! Just to eat a few crisps lol ah well we need to battle on ! Goin to tgi Fridays on Friday for daughters birthday thinking to give it a break but so worried i will have to go through the hard bit to get bak on track ! Is it worth it ? I just know I'd be all or nothing , ah well see after weigh in Thursday with cd , gonna wiegh at friends tomorow as really shud have today on our official day 7 ;) x

I have moved this thread to the CD forum and left an expiring redirect for those who were following it.

Well when I went for my weigh in today my CDC said that if I want to go out for lunch/dinner then I can and to just have a chicken salad with no dressing, croutons or cheese. That's pretty much going to be grilled chicken breast and salad which is what you can have on sole source plus so would be ok to have. I think you should still go but just not over do it :) I barely know how to work this thing never mind knowing if the threads moved lol! X

I'm confused!!! Battled through nights with Pepsi and a shake. Got my first weigh in today, bloody nervous! Going to sleep right up until the last minute! However the nights plus time of the month has made me absolutely crave crap food!! I would kill for a dominos!!!!! Ah well. Ill dream of it and replace it with a mint chic shake lol. Let you know how I got on later! X

Yea it's pizza that iv been wanting recently too!!! But just need to think how much fat and salt is it it...yuk!!! Still want it right enough lol!!!! Aw good luck today :) I'm sure you've done really well!!!! X

PIZZA!!!

Good luck for weigh in I'm sure you've done brill! Let us know how you get on...
Nights must be hard I always used to eat rubbish when I was doing a 12 hour night shift! Good effort x
The sun being out helps me stay focused on the beach bod that I'm longing for along with a picture on the fridge of me looking good in shorts! That was before 3 children tho!!!
Happy Monday all xx

Emmalina x

Back