Total Solution day one on kel's road to slimsville

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by kel220582, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. kel220582

kel220582 kels bels

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ok am finding this pretty hard now, feeling very hungry.:cry:
    On the bright side Am managing to stay focused by thinking of what it is i'm trying to acheive, thats keeping me going.
    Had the veg soup for lunch, was nice. got the choc orange bar left to have am trying to wait as long as I can before I have that, dont fancy going to bed feeling hungry.
    My darling fiance is cooking steak in the kitchenand even thats not tempting me to give in to my dream of being slim.
    Have now drank 1.5 litres of water just about to have a black coffee and start on my second 1.5 litre bottle
    Saw this quote on another members page reading it every time i feel hungry.
    Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything.
    Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.