DAY ONE - rosies re -start

Im the same when i drink from a bottle i can drink more water , im looking forward to getting into ketosis i know then it will be easy from then on it will just be about willpower and not hunger ! How are you getting on ?

yey, going well, had 1 shake so far, I will have a soup later when the older kids are having their snack after school (when I did cd this worked well lol)

I think I just know I need to do this now lol! keep strong x

You keep strong to , so when do you weigh in ? Im a monday .

Day 2

so its 9 pm , ive had all my packets and im not hungry just bored ! Im going to sit down with a mug of bouillon and watch 'this is england 86' :) Im also finding myself wondering what my future holds .....

Hi - from another Rosie. Am starting mine tomorrow - hope all goes well with yours :-D

Hi rosie , nice name ;) . Hope it goes well for you the first few days are the worst but once yor passed that you will be fine . Good luck :)

Day 3!!

So its my 3rd day and im not hungry and im not even in ketosis yet ! Couldnt sleep last nite and got up early this morning and done all the house work before getting my daughter to school . Although im feeling a little tired know it mite be because i havent had my full coffee just had a decaff . Well payed for my water flavouring last nite apple and blackcurrent i hope its nice , well it better be for 6.80 :eek: .
So for my brekki i once again had a bar i find if i have it for brekki its nots so heavy in my stomach . Think i mite have a cat nap feeling rather low .

Don't feel low hun:patback: this is the hardest yet easiest diet in the world!

Wish I could go for a nap lol! How is day 3 going for you?

Hi berryred , im feeling a little better . Day 3 has beed hard there has been many of times today ive wanted to eat food but i got through it . Im in ketosis already which is good because im hopeing it will get easier from know on . I find i struggle more on this diet when im around family because i just want to eat with them , i feel left out . :(
Im looking forward to my weigh in seeing the results will help me get through week 2 . This is so hard sometimes on this diet but i know it will be worth it in the end !

Day 4

Im on day 4 , and im feeling very tierd and weak . Im not hungry at all which is good . Tested my ketostix this moring and my colour came up the darkest red :) . Also my water flavouring came in the post so im hopeing it tastes good ! Im drinking a black coffee and ive just had my choc and orange bar . Im counting down the days to my weigh in but i did have a sneaky peek this morning and im happy so far :D .

day 4

ok so ive just tried my water flavouring and its ok it is apple and blackcurrent . It tastes like very weak cordial .

Day 4

Well its 5pm and im feeling better after my nap and a strong black coffee . Looking forward to my shake later i mite have a chocolate custard and a bouillon drink later . There was times today i could of swallowed a choclate bar but i didnt give up !

Hi hun your doing super i see im ok im off CD now im confident i will shift my gain by myself.

Glad your well and feeling better after your nap.x

Day 5

Well ive made it to day 5 and im very happy over the moon in fact. I cant belive that im not hungry my stomach feels full all the time ! Im still craving food and my mouth waters all the time with the smells and sights of food :( . I think its hard when you are bored you start to think about food what you would like to eat and cook . I felt myself thinking of food alot last nite but made my self a bouillon to stop the cravings it worked. The last 2 mornings ive felt strange a little shakey ive tested for ketosis and its on the darkest red and im thinking this might have something to do with it , because the last time i done a vlcd it only ever went up to ++ . Ive got a op tomoz under a local to have a mole removed off my face im a little bit excited but scared to .

Im caliore counting now eating bewteen 500- 900 a day and suits me fine.
but im seeing my cdc on thursday for a weigh in but miss CD but so hard to stick to at the moment.x

Hope your op goes well rose stay strong hun.x

Well done to you berryred you also hit day 5 , keep it up hun .:)

Back