DAY ONE - rosies re -start

Day 6 !!!!!!

so its the morning of my op and its also day 6 , whoop whoop !! Im little bit nervous but ill be ok just worried how my body will react after the op because of being on such a low cal diet i mite get the shakes or dizzyness . So ive decided that if im feeling a bit low im going to have an extra shake/soup . Just finished my bar and decaff coffee . Got op at 10 so wanted to have breakfast a bit early so i have some thing to work on .

Well im back from the op dont know what i was so worried about it went well and apart from a sting i didnt feel anything at all . I also felt great after . Im know going to chill with my vegtable soup , read a few diarys ect.. looking forward to my weigh in monday :D

Glad the op went well (must re-read, as don't know what for lol) you sound more upbeat today which is lovely xxx

Thanks berry red if only that were true !:cry: I slipped up this afternoon i couldnt control myself all i could think about was food ... arghhhhh . Im so angry with myself .:mad: Ive given my self a talking to and thats the last time i do that to myself again . It funny because i didnt enjoy any of it and after wards felt nothing but guilt . Im hopeing this doesnt effect my weight loss in a big way :break_diet:

day 7

so its day 7 and after lasts nights slip up i had to weigh myself this morning and i could not belive it i havent put on any weight ive lost it :eek: 2lbs over nite !! Im very pleased with loss :D

weigh in !!

so i weighed in a day early and ive lost 10lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Rose.

Im hoping for a good loss overnight as well coz for some reason the weight just hasnt been coming off as well as I hoped this week.

day 8

so its day 8, and im feeling like a can get to target very soon . Im looking forward to the new me and i want to do something with my life other than just staying at home and looking after the other half and kiddies even though i love them very much . I want some thing for me , something i can be proud of , i want a career and i belive this weight loss and my recent op will give me so much more confidence . Im lost at the momment because i dont know what to do with my self i dont know who i am ! Im on a journey to discovering who i am and what i want . Its so hard when you just dont know . Ive always been putting others 1st and struggling with my self . I hope this helps me find who i am and what imabout !

after all that , i gave in and had a chinese ! I was feeling very low yesterday after something i was told and food was all i could think of . It made me feel good while i was eating it but afterwards i felt like a fat pig !

day 9

so its day 9 and im back on total , my mind is in a better place and im determined to shift this weight ! No more blameing everyone else .

Day 9 ( and i havent been 100% )

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Im doing well so far but i keep thinking of food . Ive walked in and out of my kitchen so many times tonite its unreal and ive got an headache . I think i mite go and have a bath to get my mind off food and then settle down with a bouillon . Why as food got such a hold over me ? When did i become so ADDICTED ? :cry:

Day 10

well ive got through the nite so im very happy and feel i can get back on track . Feeling more postive today :)

Hope you've had a good day and that you're still feeling positive, you've done so and you're so close to goal - stick with it and you'll soon be there.

Day 11

Thanks everyone , well im feeling great and ive quickly got back into ketosis so im happy . Im not gonna let food beat me i will do this and look great for xmas ! I promise myself this !

Last edited:
Back