Attack Day One

It's ok googled menu plan that I can use until I get my book back

Day 8 of Dukan
Day 1 Cruise

Busy day yesterday didn't get time to update .... So here goes ....
B..... Eggs
Yogurt oatbran
L... Chicken mixed Salad yogurt
E... Fish mixed salad
Black coffee
3lts water

Look at some of the diet plans and recipes on this site. Omelette with added bits is always good: mushrooms, onion, tomato, courgette, peppers red or green. Poached egg on spinach is good, with a touch of nutmeg as well as salt and pepper. Prawns, cucumber, fromage frais and dill, perhaps also some garlic. Salads of course are good but can get boring. Try asparagus, really nice with dressing of quark, garlic and mixed herbs, black pepper, warmed a bit. Of course all these with normal high amounts of protein through fish or meat. Poached egg is nice with asparagus and salmon.

Thanks Topaz63 for your ideas .... Once I get into Cruise frame of mind and get my book back ... Oh and do a weekly shop I will try out some new meal recipes / plans ... I am away for the weekend so just trying to be careful in what I eat and adapt what I am offered .... But thanks really great ideas... I am a seasoned dieter and keen chef so I am sure I will be fine... Just a quick question tinned tomatoes can we use or not ....

Day 9 - Day 2 PV

2nd Day on PV...Still away so plodding along....
B... Egg ... Galette
Yogurt
L... Cotage cheese plus side salad
E... Chicken with home made tomato sauce ... Cabbage ...Cauliflower ...Broccoli...
Yogurt
Black coffee
3.5lts water

Day 10 PV 3

Day 10 PV 3
Well ...Had 3 days PV as away from home and its gone ok... Had a minor hiccup today as had lamb for evening meal as that is what was on offer but back to PP tomorrow for the rest of the week to undo any damage... Very hard when you are a guest in someones home and no control over their kitchen....

B... Eggs Boiled
Yogurt & Oat bran
L... Quiche peppers/mushrooms/onions with side salad (lettuce toms cucumber)
E... Lamb(Very nice too) cabbage cauliflower and a few carrots
Yogurt
Black coffee
Lt water (need to drink more b4 bed)

Day 11 PP1

Back to work after a long weekend off (shift worker) and home tonight also ... So I can cook and organise my meals as I want or not my choice...

B... Eggs yogurt oat bran
L... Chicken cottage cheese
Yogurt
E... Beef cottage cheese
Black coffee lots during the day
1lt water

Day 12 PP 2
Been busy all day and it's been such a long day too... My food intake for today is as follows...
B... Oatbran galette yogurt
Sliced beef
L... Turkey boiled egg yogurt
Boiled egg
E... Steak with crushed peppercorns
Yogurt
Black coffee
1.5 lts water

How's the weight loss? Are you doing 3 PPs then 3 PVs? Tinned tomatoes are fine in PV (just check the label to ensure nothing else has been snuck in!). I see you're having a wide variety of cooked and raw veg which is great - make sure your protein remains high on PV days (66% protein / 33% veg on your plate is a reasonable gauge).

:D

At present doing 3 days on each .... Scales have not moved ... So will give it a few more days before I weigh myself again and if no loss possibly go back to Cambridge diet ....

Before returning to a VLCD, can I suggest you switch to Dukan's recommended alternance - 1PP / 1PV... AND post your menus daily!

Can I ask can I use any of the Cambridge diet within the Dukan as they are carbo free

I wouldn't use them Dr D frowns upon protein drinks etc - but when it comes down to it, it is up to you how much you want to try and bend the rules - and if you do try them and you stall, then you will know not to have them.

Thanks m-mouse just have a few left over and just wondered ....

Not feeling very good can't keep anything down ... No daily menu off to bed... Didn't want anyone to think I have quite

Hope you feel better soon! And I hope you stick with Dukan, I like your menus ad I think you'll have an easier time keeping the weight off :)

Back