Day one!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Well my start day is here!
Weighed this morning to my horror I'm 18st 9lb! Jesus didnt think I was that heavy, BUT I have do much motivation! Had a black coffee and a pint of water already! I'm doing 4 packs this week and my order should be here soon for nxt week, happy day one everyone!!!

lancsgirl said:
Weighed this morning to my horror I'm 18st 9lb! Jesus didnt think I was that heavy, BUT I have do much motivation! Had a black coffee and a pint of water already! I'm doing 4 packs this week and my order should be here soon for nxt week, happy day one everyone!!!

We're around the same lancsgirl I'm 17st 10. Nearly cried.

lancsgirl said:

Good luck I hope today flies by and the scales will soon start dropping and I expect by end of week one you won't be seeing 18 on scales anymore. Back in 2004 I was 18 stone and target of 10 stone seemed like just a dream to me but I achieved it by 2005 and kept it off for a few years til my thyroid went wrong. Take before pictures today so u can look back or I used to take a pic every 4 weeks.

I do 4 packs with 200g of veg

So breakfast was a shake I'll have spaghetti with 100g of veg for dinner and chilli and 100g of veg for tea and then about 6-7pm ill have my last chocy shake.

Yes you can split the packs when they are dry. I'm on 4 packs a day and it fills me up I don't need to split them.

bit2lose37 said:
Yes you can split the packs when they are dry. I'm on 4 packs a day and it fills me up I don't need to split them.

Awww that's useful to know. How do you weigh your veg. Cooked weight might get a bit messy? Or can you weigh it uncooked weight? Stupid question I know lol.

bubbs67 said:
Awww that's useful to know. How do you weigh your veg. Cooked weight might get a bit messy? Or can you weigh it uncooked weight? Stupid question I know lol.

If u cook it weigh it cooked if your eating it raw weigh it raw. I roast mushrooms and usually I put 120g in oven they come out 100g

bit2lose37 said:
If u cook it weigh it cooked if your eating it raw weigh it raw. I roast mushrooms and usually I put 120g in oven they come out 100g

Thanks for that. Already got frozen veg and am going to get salad. I'm sure that will go far. Who's on my case to stop? X

Thanks girlies I've had a bar, gonna have 1 pack and veg for lunch same again for tea and a shake tonight x

lancsgirl said:
Thanks girlies I've had a bar, gonna have 1 pack and veg for lunch same again for tea and a shake tonight x

Which bar did u have? My fav so far is the Lemon bar

Good luck !!

I'm on day 4 today .... Keep us posted x

I had the lemon and I can see it will be my fav!
I've just had 65g lettuce and a spice spaghetti for lunch was yum yum! Gonna try get my water intake up ! Good start to day 1!

lancsgirl said:
I had the lemon and I can see it will be my fav!
I've just had 65g lettuce and a spice spaghetti for lunch was yum yum! Gonna try get my water intake up ! Good start to day 1!

Great stuff !!

Day one done! Really poorly aswell ATM store throat bad head runny nose, had paracetamol but didn't want to have any lockers or anything, will see what day 2 brings xxx

Day one done! Really poorly aswell ATM store throat bad head runny nose, had paracetamol but didn't want to have any lockers or anything, will see what day 2 brings xxx

Well done. Hope your feeling better soon xx

Well done for getting through day 1 hope your feeling better today

Hi girls tried not to jump on scales but oops I did and I'm now 18st 6 -3lb over night?
Cold wise I'm really struggling and think its more like a chest infection I'm hoping a trip to the docs this afternoon will help feeling a tad sorry for myself plus I have a tangled themed cake to finish for tomorrow too! Oh forgot to mention I make cakes for a hobby!!

My delivery has arrived this afternoon. I'm going to count this as my day one cos just had some chicken at lunchtime. Will try a pack for my tea probably with some veg.
Weekends will be hardest cos me and my OH are both off and we do like to eat out at least once - will just have to think more about where we go and what I choose - may eat at home this weekend until I get into this properly.
Good luck to everybody :)

Back