Attack Day One

Tattyhead

Hi all, just coming to the end of day one and not found it too bad at all....ask me in 4 days time!:rolleyes:
Thought i'd give this diet a go as a girl in work has dropped 4 dress sizes and kept all the weight off for over a year now, so she's my inspiration to get things going for myself.
I'm finding it a little hard to get my head round the Attack Phase, with just eating meat....the fruit bowl and the salad draw are looking better than ever at the moment,but i'll stick with it, promise!

hello & welcome to the best diet in the world :D

Hi Tatty! How many days are you on attack for? It's much easier once you've introduced vegetables, and there are load of great recipes on this site and on the internet. :)

Hi welcome from me too.

it is difficult but it does get easier. Don't just stick to meats though, anything from the ocean, eggs, cottage cheese, quark, lo fat yogurts look for recipes on here for attack phase. I also googled Dukan recipes. I've got folders full now with probably somewhere in the region of about 150 recipes. Spent a while doing it though LOL.

My first day, I ended up with boiled eggs for breakfast and hated it, so most days I still have my oatbran porridge for breakfast and a yogurt which I add a teaspoon of sweetner to and a few drops of flavourings.

Good luck on your journey, keep telling us all about it.

Good luck! I just started on Monday too, im finding it alright so far - 4 dress sizes that is brilliant!! Good luck to you i really hope you have a good loss in your 1st week x

Back