Day out tomorrow - help!!

louisehj

I have just arranged to go out for the day tomorrow with my son, his best friend from school and his mum. We are going to Blackpool Sandcastle which is an indoor waterpark.

It states on their website that you can't take your own food in and that you can purchase food from their various restaurants/snack bars. It mentions hot dogs, burger and pizzas:mad::mad::mad: but there is no mention of anything else. It does state that they cater for special diets but I am unsure what this is.

Has anyone been here before, if so do you know what food they do. I was thinking of sneaking in a couple of alpen light bars and maybe a slice of SW quiche. Do any of you have any other suggestions.

I would take your alpen lights just in case, but you would hope they would serve jacket potatoes. Do you have a coolbox you could leave in your car for your quiche ?

Thanks for replying. I have been looking on here for suggestions on theme parks etc. Anyway, I have decided I will have a a large breakfast before we leave, and if they dont have any jacket potatoes or sandwiches I am thinking of having a childs nuggets and fries or similar and then having plenty super speed foods for tea when I get home and throughout thursday. Afterall it is one meal out of a weeks worth of 21. ALso, I weigh on a monday evening, and have had 7 syns today so still have 63 to last me the rest of the week.

I was going to suggest you take some food & leave it in the car. Sometimes these places say no food to be taken inside but you can. I'd be inclined to take something small say alpen lights, boiled eggs, boiled potatoes, fruit.

Have a lovely day :D

I hadn't thought of boiled eggs, will make some of those in the morning. Boiled eggs, alpen lights and some fruit - not exactly my usual lunch but for tomorrow I think that may do.

Well, we went to the waterpark today. I took with me 2 alpen light bars, some grapes and a slice of SW quiche (only had 1 slice left otherwise would have taken more) I also took a couple of cans of pepsi max.

Anyway, I had some grapes and quiche then went to get my son a hotdog from the snack bar and realised they sold Jacket potatoes. So I had a Jacket potatoe with beans and a side salad. I then had one of my alpen light bars mid afternoon, after all swimming is hard work.
Other people had also taken their own food in, there was even one family with a cool box. I think it is just to make you buy their food judging by the extortionate prices.

Overall, a fun enjoyable day, plenty of body magic and only 3 syns used.

Back