Attack Day two of attack and I've lost...

onceinabluemoon

2lbs already!

I'm amazed. I woke up not feeling so bloated so couldn't wait to jump on the scales - that's very unusual for me!!

Yesterday I ate loads too and wasn't hungry at all.

I think I'm going to like this diet and am so glad I was told about this forum for support. :)

How are the other newbies doing? x

I weighed in at the start of my 3rd day yesterday and had lost another 3lbs so that was 5lbs in the first 2 days

Thanks I'm like you and don't feel so bloated ... Put my fleecy pjs on last night at the farmhouse I'm renovating and they were slack round my midriff (were tight before) so I was dead chuffed :)

How are you finding it ?? My friends hubby has been on it a while and has lost 5 1/2 stone whenever I visit I see a big difference in him and he was feeding me dukan fish stews etc.... I always said I wouldnt be able to follow it as I lobed bread pasta etc but tried it as a last resort as I have their sons christening in a few weeks and I've found it easy so far

Bread is my major downfall normally so giving up that I think will be hard but I'm really fed up of being fat so it's going to have to go! Potatoes are my other temptation, I love a good plate of mash with my meat and veg :eek: It's rather bizarre just having the meat at the moment, lol!

Yesterday was ok, I was surprised that I didn't find it hard at all. I was a little bit sceptical about being able to eat as much as I wanted so it was reassuring to see in the forums that this is ok.

I read somewhere that you get fuller if you put down your knife and fork between every mouthful (psychological I'm guessing as you take longer to eat) so I've been doing that too.

I've just had my food shop delivered so now have more choice of food to eat (currently tucking into a ww toffee yoghurt). I can't do the whole 'don't buy it' thing as I have two children of my own and I'm a childminder so have to buy for the children, but I am quite good at being strong (fingers crossed)

What have you found hardest?

Well done girl great loss's so far. I'm on day 9 now, day 5 of cruise and I'm 8 pound down, its the best diet I've ever been on.
Bread was an everyday food for me nearly at all meals to, but have to say I have not been hungry once.
Use should try some of the recipes dukan bread, muffins, there Yum.
I cant do the "just dont buy them" either, house of 4 children and I'm a childminder to!

Hi Lou, thanks for replying :)

I have had the last two days off work (which is why I started then). I can't help wonder how hard it will be once the munchkins are back tomorrow...

I am going to try the galette tonight but will look up muffins and bread in a moment, thank you for the suggestion. :)

Back