Day3 down in the dumps ..... Will a salad ruin it all n ruin my chance of ketosis

Hi it's day 3 and feel really down in the dumps... Got headache, am quiet... And Am starving and wondered if a salad ( lettuce, cuc, jalapeños, sliced gherkins, onions n green peppers) will ruin it all and stop me going into ketosis?? Really need ur help and advice xx

Last edited:
Hi there. I felt that way yesterday its a day 3 thing. What ever you do don't have a meal, if it doesn't affect your body its going to affect your mind! Visualise yourself in a few months what you'll be doing, how you'll be feeling and what you'll be looking like. The complements and the joy. Stay strong tomorrows better x

Thank you so much for ur reply Helen .... If u can get thru it then do can I... Cheers Hun ur a star xxx

Excuse the dodgy spelling, the predictive text on this phone is a pain in the..... Lol x

chin up stay strong it will get easier

Yeah for sure, stay strong. Every choice you make today is impacting the future you. You've done so great to get to day 3. I'm starting tomorrow and know the first days and week can be a pain, so am using your post to motivate me when I get to that barrier early on. :)

Yeah for sure, stay strong. Every choice you make today is impacting the future you. You've done so great to get to day 3. I'm starting tomorrow and know the first days and week can be a pain, so am using your post to motivate me when I get to that barrier early on. :)
Awww thank you so much... Felt well crappy yesterday but so glad I had this forum and all ur kind comments and support to get me through... Ur all a god send!!
Good luck with today!! I know u can do it and if u have any hungry or weak moments just pop online as every single one of us has been there and the posts with before and after pics are astonishing!!!! Its actually amazing what u can do if ur in the right mind frame. Good luck hun xxxxx

Back