Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Roast chicken today. Must confess i am missing the stuffing and cauliflower cheese on a roast, but hey ho, once i reach target im sure those things will be enjoyed in moderation once again.

View attachment 114163

Think these may cause an issue for a few days though, bless my best mate, rings to ask if i am home and drops this box off 3 minutes later. :D

View attachment 114165

Could you haves had hexa cheese on cauliflower? Hmmm I'd hide the drinks, you can have 1a day within syns though.

Could you haves had hexa cheese on cauliflower? Hmmm I'd hide the drinks, you can have 1a day within syns though.

i could but i drink a lot of coffee so keep it for milk, plus i dont even have cheese in the house as i really would eat it by the block. lol. I find it much easier just not to have temptation in the house. Which will also answer what you say about the beers. lol. Cheers. :party0036:

12 stone cant come quick enough for me now, dying to make one of my cheesecakes and invite people around for dinner in my new flat. lol.

im half expecting "mother" to appear and tell me off for the beers. lol.

I walked into a charity shop the other day, just to have a nose at what they had, and walked out 100 quid lighter as they had a lovely table and 6 chairs in there. Almost ran to the counter (as much as my issues will allow) to make sure nobody got there first, lol. Trouble is now i need to find 5 friends to sit at it for a meal.

Did I hear someone mention my name pmsl :D 1 within syns wont hurt Daz and 12st is only 10lbs away you can do it.

Yayyy to the bargain table n chairs - get the invites sent out lol

Haha, there she is. Made me chuckle seeing You had commented on my subscribed list. lol.

Loving it all so far, slowly recovering, sorting the flat, making it a home, and now comfortable with my size, but still want to go further.

My ears were burning lol its good when it all comes together. You will know when your where you want to be, people keep telling me to stop losing now as Ive lost enough. I may have to them but I know where I want to be :D 8.5lbs to go

Hi Daz how are you ? I wanted to ask, have you got any target in mind for the new year, there's only 5-6 weeks left. We are almost the same weight now, you caught up with me :p. I'm hoping to get into the 11's, I have just re started some body magic, so hope to get back on track soon. I'm sure you must be burning a lot of calories with your house move :D .

Kay xx

Back