What about cheese to make sauces if your using milk for your hex a choice
Corned beef to make a hotpot
Cereal for brekkie to keep you fuller until lunch rather than just a yogurt
soups with cream in
Casseroles with red wine
Pastry on a steak pie

just a few things off the top of my head

Apart from

Cannot abide food cooked with wine, especially red, and i cant forego the coffee/milk,

they are all ideas i am looking at. I have kept away from making pies due to pastry but last week or so have been considering it. Really need to organise myself, for the last 5 months i have kept all meals virtually syn free, that needs to change now, if for no other reason than to give me something new to eat.

Soup, i have an ace soup maker, but it makes about 2 litres at a time, i would never eat it all. The bloody machine is sat in the kitchen window and i constantly say that i will see what soups i can and cannot freeze.

Commenting to subscribe :)
You seem to be super super organised and doing really well x

Awww, thank You, and welcome. Feel free to comment, im very versatile, just ask the mad woman above (Texty :D)

i am not as organised as it may seem, turmoil going on here at the moment, moving into the new flat has cause a major disruptive blip that i don't seem to be rectifying. I SHALL get back on track.

Hi Daz, how are you getting on with the 9 lb climb for December :p ? Is the beer well out of sight now ? I hope you hit target end of year, then you can celebrate in your new sexy dress :D ! Would love to see those pics lol

Kay xx

2 lb nearer to that little black dress. :8855:

After moving into the flat i was feeling a bit dejected with all the weight loss, or seemingly a lack of it. But when i weighed this morning and seen 174.8 lbs (i always round up or down to the nearest half lb) i suddenly felt a new determination. If i use the full amount of days and weigh again after the last 3 days beyond the 20th i have 17 days left to lose 7 lbs. That's less than 3 lb a week. (yep, im a figures geek, lol) i WILL make this. And then i can happily get fat again through Christmas. :D

But will you be happy getting fat again, lol

But will you be happy getting fat again, lol

If it stops you lot from forcing me into a dress......:D

There is a part of me that thinks that achieving target will make my days a little boring, actually don't have much to keep me occupied at the moment so the dieting gives me something to focus on.

I have no intention of becoming a gorge monster once i hit target. I shall keep up the healthy eating factor. I actually have no choice really as i have been told i have COPD so healthy eating is a must. But on the flip side i won't live the rest of my life being as careful as what i have been for the last 6 months.

One thing to remember with me personally is that most of my weight gain happened due to inactivity after the stroke. A little over 20 months ago i couldn't walk 4 steps, had to be pushed in a wheelchair. The other day i walked 4 miles. (still massive issues with the vertigo problems mind). I honestly think that has had an effect that veiled the reality, my weight loss wasn't so much "good because i stuck to plan hard and fast" (although i did), it has mainly been my body getting back to what it was.

The hardest part will be once i hit 12 stone and then try to get to 11. That will be a "real" factor as i was at that weight before the stroke. I had a belly which i hated and that appeared when i gave up smoking 4 years previously. I lived with it, possibly for about a year, knowing i was self conscious about it, but for 3 years it just crept up on me steadily. That is the real goal for me, that final 1 stone to get to 11 stone. The facts and figures say that I should be 10 - 10.5 for ideal weight, but that would be too much I think, was actually told by someone who hadn't seen me for years that I looked a lot better for having some meat on me. lol.

Right Son the challenge is done :D are you back to filling your diary in from tomorrow and getting that next stone shifted?

Nah, stopped doing the diary, just not focussed enough. Am still eating ok, with the exception of yesterday and in a minute, but not really in the right place at the moment, think its a little bit of depression set in. Being in my own place has been a wonderful turn of events, but i am almost always on my own now, has knocked me a bit. But i will sort it.

Back