Daz FINALLY has a food diary

You may not "feel" focused but you must still be doing something right otherwise you would have gained a bit. What about a pet/kitten for company, didnt want to say puppy cos they take more looking after and need walking.

You will sort it your made of strong stuff Daz

Right Son the challenge is done :D are you back to filling your diary in from tomorrow and getting that next stone shifted?

Wow, that's a proper shouting at, but this is a support forum & that ^^^^ sort of thing is whats needed sometimes.

Nah, stopped doing the diary, just not focussed enough. Am still eating ok, with the exception of yesterday and in a minute, but not really in the right place at the moment, think its a little bit of depression set in. Being in my own place has been a wonderful turn of events, but i am almost always on my own now, has knocked me a bit. But i will sort it.

Then i read ^^^^ and feel awful for 'liking' texty's comments.

Would it help if you came on here more? maybe share a bit more about your thoughts & what you are eating? is there anything we can do to help?

Wow, that's a proper shouting at, but this is a support forum & that ^^^^ sort of thing is whats needed sometimes.

Then i read ^^^^ and feel awful for 'liking' texty's comments.

Would it help if you came on here more? maybe share a bit more about your thoughts & what you are eating? is there anything we can do to help?

All support and encouragement really is appreciated, but im the sort that tends to work my own thing out at my own pace. If i ever start to feel that i am being dictated (too strong a word but my brain isnt allowing me to find the right one at this minute) to i get a little confrontational. You only need to as my Father. lol. As for what im eating, thats not the issue, im still eating ok for the concept, and i am still losing weight. Its my own personal mental attitude that is a little off at the moment. But i will get there. Thank You. :) xx

come such a long way, proud of you mr d

This will be hit and miss to start with so please feel free to butt in and comment, i willingly take constructive criticism and need all the help i can get. Nearly lost the will to carry on this last week so need to get back on track.

And now, counting my food, if i can keep up with organising it.

Here goes :D

Today, Friday 26th July.

Breakfast

2 slices of toast (brown 800g) with 3 cheese triangles, coffee = HXa(3 triangles = 60% of allowance + 75 ml milk for coffee), HXb, extra slice of bread 4 syns.

Mid morning drink

Mocha, Kelloggs biscuit moment chocolate (3 spoons hot chocolate = 3 syns, 25 ml milk HXb, 100 ml milk 2 1/2 syns, biscuit 5 syns)

Lunch

Madras curry (homemade) boiled potatoes (creme fraiche 5 syns, all other ingredients Free)

Dinner

Chicken and pasta in sauce (homemade)
Pudding (quark, mullerlight, strawberries, sweetener, meringue 3 syns)

Wow, and there was me thinking i have hardly any syns, surprising when you start writing it down. And this is why i weigh on a Friday, i will be having a beer now as well. :D (nearest i can find to the brand i drink is 7 1/2 syns :cry:)

So, HXa, done, HXb done, will make an effort tomorrow with the super and free foods, and clearly the syns (30 :cry:) are far to high. Shall make up for that after the weekend.

Hi Daz :wavey:,

How are you ? I went back to group today after a few weeks off plan. My sister had come over from the US so my diet went out the window :eek:. I have started my own diary on here now to help keep me focused (link is in my signature, do drop by :p). I've done all my food shop for the week and I went to the gym today too, so hoping for a loss next week to undo the damage done over xmas and new year. Your doing so well though so far. I'm really happy for you :) .

Kay xx

Hi Daz :wavey:,

How are you ? I went back to group today after a few weeks off plan. My sister had come over from the US so my diet went out the window :eek:. I have started my own diary on here now to help keep me focused (link is in my signature, do drop by :p). I've done all my food shop for the week and I went to the gym today too, so hoping for a loss next week to undo the damage done over xmas and new year. Your doing so well though so far. I'm really happy for you :) .

Kay xx

Hi Kay, all good here thanks, getting on with it, as we must. Glad You had fun, even if the diet went out the window for a bit, lol. But at least you are back now. Sod the gym, if i have a liking for a lack of mobility in any way it will be for the fact it stops my need for excessive exercise. haha. More mobile now though, slowly but surely getting there.

Shall pop along to your diary. It may give me the push i need to get back on track. Although i have been good today. Going to go on mysupermarket now and do a shopping list while looking through the slimming world booklets that came with the Daily Mirror. Every little helps, as they say.

Hi Daz :),

Your super lucky that you have loses without body magic. I enjoy exercise more in the summer. It's a real struggle to get out of bed in the winter and drag myself to the gym :( ! If I don't do any body magic then my losses are much slower or I sts :rolleyes: . I did my food shop too, I am looking through the new SW magazine for some recipe ideas. I'm boring and normally stick to green days because I feel I can eat more :p, what plan do you normally follow ? Wouldn't it be good if there was a plan where all your beer was syn free :D !

Kay xx

Hi Daz :),

Your super lucky that you have loses without body magic. I enjoy exercise more in the summer. It's a real struggle to get out of bed in the winter and drag myself to the gym :( ! If I don't do any body magic then my losses are much slower or I sts :rolleyes: . I did my food shop too, I am looking through the new SW magazine for some recipe ideas. I'm boring and normally stick to green days because I feel I can eat more :p, what plan do you normally follow ? Wouldn't it be good if there was a plan where all your beer was syn free :D !

Kay xx

Always extra easy for me, but just having a rethink of my ways and will be looking into perhaps mixing things up a little.

Hello Mr D :p, how are you ? How has your day been so far ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

All good here thanks. Have been back in touch with a friend i haven't heard from in 5 years. Its only via phone/whatsapp, but wow, instantly my head seems to have come back to some kind of normality. She always did know how to get the best from me, give me confidence etc.

From my issues revolving around concentration and being bothered to do things, i had a half built chest of drawers, a half built wardrobe, and 2 bedside tables still flat packed, although out of the boxes. Yesterday, just from gentle encouragement, i got it all finished apart from needing to hang the doors on the wardrobe, i hoovered and mopped the floors in the flat, done some ironing, had breakfast dinner and tea when i should of had them, filled out a form that has been ignored for weeks, and managed to spend some time on my website templates. I felt like i had achieved so much after all that.

But the downside, with my health issues, was shattered by 9.30pm so went to bed, asleep before 10.15, and then up drinking coffee at 3am. Managed to do the edges of a very intricate jigsaw puzzle before getting back in bed just before 5 am. lol.

So all in all, not a bad day. Bet you wish you never asked now. :8855:

Back