Daz FINALLY has a food diary

I like the idea of any kind of help, i just don't like the idea of the cost involved just because of what it is.

View attachment 132410
Kids plate, would work to keep the sizes down. £12.50

View attachment 132411
Dividing plate, maybe a little excessive. £15

View attachment 132412
Gender specific (male, female, child) £18.00

Wowzer they know how to charge don't they!!! I prefer your idea of a marker pen I think ;) I have some egg rings that I sometimes use for putting portions of rice on my plate ( makes it look pretty too lol)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wowzer they know how to charge don't they!!! I prefer your idea of a marker pen I think ;) I have some egg rings that I sometimes use for putting portions of rice on my plate ( makes it look pretty too lol)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thats an idea, i have 2 of them. I have used a small glass bowl before which makes a pretty dome of rice, lol.

Foodage is looking good Mr D :D ! I hope the scales reward you for your efforts on Friday :). Fingers crossed.

Kay xx

Foodage is looking good Mr D :D ! I hope the scales reward you for your efforts on Friday :). Fingers crossed.

Kay xx

I was having a salad for tea, already prepped and plated and kept in the fridge, done it this morning, but i was a bit worried that it would be too much food for the whole day. Its all ok food stuffs, lettuce, ham slices, bacon bits, boiled eggs, cue, toms, mushrooms, red onion, but there is a big plateful there, so i have saved it for dinner tomorrow and then i will have a tea that will be something like an omelette rather than a full blown dinner. I am certain this is where i have been going wrong, basically eating what could be construed as 2 meals each day, rather than a meal and then something light.

I was having a salad for tea, already prepped and plated and kept in the fridge, done it this morning, but i was a bit worried that it would be too much food for the whole day. Its all ok food stuffs, lettuce, ham slices, bacon bits, boiled eggs, cue, toms, mushrooms, red onion, but there is a big plateful there, so i have saved it for dinner tomorrow and then i will have a tea that will be something like an omelette rather than a full blown dinner. I am certain this is where i have been going wrong, basically eating what could be construed as 2 meals each day, rather than a meal and then something light.

My instinct is saying the same, I looked over the beginning pages of your food diary and it does seem your were eating slightly less. I have a good feeling about this and what's most rewarding in all of this for you is your following your own hard work ! :D So your body is bound to respond to it ! When others give us tips and hints it's always helpful but when you know its something you've done and it worked for you before, at least your mind is at peace that there is evidence of it having worked for you, hope I'm making some sense :).

Kay xx

My instinct is saying the same, I looked over the beginning pages of your food diary and it does seem your were eating slightly less. I have a good feeling about this and what's most rewarding in all of this for you is your following your own hard work ! :D So your body is bound to respond to it ! When others give us tips and hints it's always helpful but when you know its something you've done and it worked for you before, at least your mind is at peace that there is evidence of it having worked for you before, hope I'm making some sense :).

Kay xx

Its been really annoying as i have known that it worked before, 3 stone gone between June and November, and then stopped. I knew it had to be something i had changed, and as much as i know people only try to help it was distracting when they suggest other options.

I don't dismiss what ideas they have, at the end of the day they work for them, but i just had to find out for myself what the issue was, and i think that perhaps now i have.

I am happy with the approach i have to this, i am confident in the knowledge i have of how it works, i don't want to go away from what i was doing, i just needed to focus on what i was doing wrong. But one thing that has come from this is that someone on here said something that triggered me to look back and see what was different, and of course that may not have happened if people didn't give their input and thoughts.

That is why i like being here.

:D

Hehe I love mins too Daz, the support on here is amazing, and you are an amazing support to all of us on mins with the challenges and you deserve to get some back and more :D. I agree that its nice to have a whole melting pot of ideas that you can bounce back off and everyone means well and is here to help, but I always find at the end of the day we all move forward with what works for us. Although we all follow the same plan we are all different in our own unique way and what works for one might not work for another. That's why when you have evidence of something working for you before, its a no brainer that it will work for you again. Think I'm saying the same thing too in a roundabout way ! lol :)

Kay xx

One thing i have noticed today through trying to cut back, is that i am very restricted due to a lack of knowledge of what to have in the lockers for snacks.

I don't mean bars of chocolate and stuff, but snacky low or zero syn stuff. The beansprouts and noodles was good and something useful to keep in the cupboard, i know that i can afford to make some trifles up again, or the tirumisu things again, but i shall need to search out some snack ideas.

I know from previous to dieting that if i had a kit kat (for example) it wouldn't be enough so i will end up having another one, i would sooner spend a small amount of syns on a healthy sandwich. If that makes sense?

Have you chosen to ignore the question in the March challenge or just not seen it?
My thoughts are that it should be entered into April but take a look and see what you think.

ive not looked in Daz now that were into April sorry no Id never ignore you !! pfttt

Back