Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Its not me you have ignored, i would have spanked your arse if you had. lol.

Thanks for the message, shall try some of them.

Hahaha see I knew you liked being out of the closet - I have replied on the thread

No worries hope it helps

Hahaha see I knew you liked being out of the closet - I have replied on the thread

No worries hope it helps

I just spotted the mistake in my post here, it should have said March, not April. At least we agreed, in the end. lol. (i did say in the March challenge that it should go in there)

Have you chosen to ignore the question in the March challenge or just not seen it?
My thoughts are that it should be entered into April but take a look and see what you think.

Lol you did say March in your post - keep up young man

Ummmm, who needs to keep up??? On here i said April, but yes in the challenge the other day i did reply that i think it should be in March.

Have you chosen to ignore the question in the March challenge or just not seen it?
My thoughts are that it should be entered into April but take a look and see what you think

Anyway - ive said it should go into March's lol so were agreed

My thoughts are that it should be entered into April but take a look and see what you think

Anyway - ive said it should go into March's lol so were agreed

Confusion of minds i think. I was on about where i said it would be posted, not what challenge the question was in.

Oh never mind, coffee time me thinks, then bed.

Confusion of minds i think. I was on about where i said it would be posted, not what challenge the question was in.

Oh never mind, coffee time me thinks, then bed.

Having blonde highlights in does make me confused easily. Hot choccy for me I think which will take me to 6.5 syns keeping low until WI after yesterdays chinese and hot choccys

Having blonde highlights in does make me confused easily. Hot choccy for me I think which will take me to 6.5 syns keeping low until WI after yesterdays chinese and hot choccys

Thats the point im making, ive only had 8 today but i have nothing that i can use to make it up to the 15. I would rather incorporate them in a meal rather than chocolate and stuff but i need to research it. I could have a sandwich, but that is impossible with no bread in the place. :(

Thats the point im making, ive only had 8 today but i have nothing that i can use to make it up to the 15. I would rather incorporate them in a meal rather than chocolate and stuff but i need to research it. I could have a sandwich, but that is impossible with no bread in the place. :(

I've no idea what kinda stuff you have in to syn it, what about tinned soup that would be synned but then again id want bread to dip in it - im in the same boat I have no bread left tonight either - do you have any crackers you could use

I've no idea what kinda stuff you have in to syn it, what about tinned soup that would be synned but then again id want bread to dip in it - im in the same boat I have no bread left tonight either - do you have any crackers you could use

I have more than enough crackers with you lot, don't need any here as well. (dont eat them, yuk)

I have more than enough crackers with you lot, don't need any here as well. (dont eat them, yuk)

Im sure I dont know what you mean lol - im sane (ish)

The only crackers I like are crackerwheats with cheese on,

Im making myself hungry now lol - ive got a maltloaf in the cupboard which is calling my name but I shall resist because again I love it with cheese on and id have to syn both now grrr

Im sure I dont know what you mean lol - im sane (ish)

The only crackers I like are crackerwheats with cheese on,

Im making myself hungry now lol - ive got a maltloaf in the cupboard which is calling my name but I shall resist because again I love it with cheese on and id have to syn both now grrr

Maltloaf with cheese? No way, that has to be the strangest one i have heard, ever.

Ahhhh dont knock it till you try it its bloody lush especially with cheshire cheese nom nom

Malt loaf, dark thing with fruit in it????? You cant have cheese on that. eeeeew. Never thought of getting one of those though, 5 syns for a 40g slice, sounds good.

Malt loaf, dark thing with fruit in it????? You cant have cheese on that. eeeeew. Never thought of getting one of those though, 5 syns for a 40g slice, sounds good.

Thats the one lol oh yes you can, give it a try honestly its lovely. You can buy them pre sliced now too

Back