Daz FINALLY has a food diary

minion.jpg

Attachments

• minion.jpg
    minion.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
And so it starts again. :O

Have reset my stats to start again from scratch, it was no longer accurate with what was listed. 18lb gone since the end of December and now I am about getting to the point where I bombed last time. This time i WILL get through that dark hole and approach what was the original target when I started way back in June 2013. Better headspace now, especially after settling into the flat and making it a home.

Not sure this will actually be a diary as it was previously, more a place for me to waffle on about nothing. (mmmm, waffles. :) )

Welcome back dazd

Thank you very much. Not sure I am back as such, only really popped on to have a nose, ended up making the webpage of recipe links for Kathy, and will need to keep coming in to update the page, so I thought I would at least update my stats.

Good to see you back even if it isn't every day Daz and well done for shedding the 18lbs

Thank you 'Mother'. :D
As you know with me there is a lot more to things than just the weight loss, if i can keep focused on things now I will be about, annoying people again. :) And the plus side of that is the progress in other areas that I have made. Although losing 18lb to get back to where I was when I moved into the flat is not a good thing. Haha.

Thank you 'Mother'. :D
As you know with me there is a lot more to things than just the weight loss, if i can keep focused on things now I will be about, annoying people again. :) And the plus side of that is the progress in other areas that I have made. Although losing 18lb to get back to where I was when I moved into the flat is not a good thing. Haha.

You? annoying? never lol :)

Hehe... I've gained a stone of what I'd lost :( But back with a new diary and full of positivity :) x

Over Christmas I blew out, decided that i was going to enjoy it being that the previous year i had no indulgences at all, and that cost me a gain of about 18lb. Still have 2lb to go to get rid of that before i then start to try to get below what has always been a stopping point for me, no matter what i do i cannot get below it.

Hi Daz, it's good to hear from you :) glad your keeping well. How is the website coming along ?

Kay xx

Confused? You mean the one i do of Kathy's recipes? Its been up and running for ages, linked on my signature and in the thread.

Sorry Mr D, I've been AWOL from mins for a while now so wasn't in the loop. I've just seen it, its brill, you've done a fab job :) . xx

Back