Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Inbox full. Grrr. Nothing changes. lol.

Well I never ... who's that in the pic ? :eek: :D Looking tops Mr D ! We missed ya ! :p Hope you had a lovely New Year.

Kay xx

I think its some sort of impostor Kay, strange looking boy. (thanks)

Happy new year to you too. x

A slimmer trimmer version I'd say, go on then share your secret :p, believe me I so need it right now :rolleyes:, not had the best few months diet wise. You've only just got back so I won't drown you with information overload :D lol. We've really missed you Mr D, mins is not the same without you :) xx

A slimmer trimmer version I'd say, go on then share your secret :p, believe me I so need it right now :rolleyes:, not had the best few months diet wise. You've only just got back so I won't drown you with information overload :D lol. We've really missed you Mr D, mins is not the same without you :) xx

Kay, flattery will get you EVERYWHERE!

No secret, really not as good as it would seem, actually heavier than i was when i moved into the flat over a year ago, the pics are just taken at cleverer angles now.

Im sure there haven't been many notice that i had even run off. lol.

Kay, flattery will get you EVERYWHERE!

No secret, really not as good as it would seem, actually heavier than i was when i moved into the flat over a year ago, the pics are just taken at cleverer angles now.

Im sure there haven't been many notice that i had even run off. lol.

Ok, then I need training in photo shop skills, that will do :D. And your wrong about the latter, of course we all missed you. Hope you managed to do some of the things you wanted to do in your time off. How is the website coming along ? :) xx

Ok, then I need training in photo shop skills, that will do :D. And your wrong about the latter, of course we all missed you. Hope you managed to do some of the things you wanted to do in your time off. How is the website coming along ? :) xx

Lol, its not photo shop, just stood at a different angle so the fat belly dont show.

All changed on that front, not been doing the sites, just concentrating on recovery, but not dwelling on that here.

May be restarting the weight loss so i popped in here to look at your thread actually, and no im not creeping, it is true. Someone mentioned curries so i came to see if your list is still here.

Lol, its not photo shop, just stood at a different angle so the fat belly dont show.

All changed on that front, not been doing the sites, just concentrating on recovery, but not dwelling on that here.

May be restarting the weight loss so i popped in here to look at your thread actually, and no im not creeping, it is true. Someone mentioned curries so i came to see if your list is still here.

Well I was planning on giving the curry thread an overhaul but never managed the time to do that. Also had some personal stuff going on so was difficult juggling everything around. I also ran some challenges which took up some of my time, but this year I have withdrawn from them and am making time for myself to lose weight and get to target. I hope 2015 is a better year for all of us :). xx

Well I was planning on giving the curry thread an overhaul but never managed the time to do that. Also had some personal stuff going on so was difficult juggling everything around. I also ran some challenges which took up some of my time, but this year I have withdrawn from them and am making time for myself to lose weight and get to target. I hope 2015 is a better year for all of us :). xx

Indeed, thats why i went, far to much going on and needing full attention. Im sure we will all come through in the end.

Back