Daz FINALLY has a food diary

i need to be careful, i seem to be at least in the same county as Cavegirl, i may end up signing my life away. :eek:

I will reimburse your travel if you keep the receipts and log all your expenses on a spreadsheet :D then you can come to London too, mine need doing, hehe xx

I will reimburse your travel if you keep the receipts and log all your expenses on a spreadsheet :D then you can come to London too, mine need doing, hehe xx

oh, am i going to capitulate to a life of servitude, just because of the temptation of making a spreadsheet???? hmmmmm. ;)

Hi both. Not been about for a while, stuff going on.

Just updated the challenges, will try to keep on top of them until the end of this month but will be pulling out from doing them now.

Hope you are both well. x

Oh no Daz was worried bout you, is everything ok ? :confused: xx

Hi both. Not been about for a while, stuff going on.

Just updated the challenges, will try to keep on top of them until the end of this month but will be pulling out from doing them now.

Hope you are both well. x

Hi Daz - sorry to hear things arent good. Hope your well in yourself dont be a stranger you know where we are x

Oh no Daz was worried bout you, is everything ok ? :confused: xx

Hi Daz - sorry to hear things arent good. Hope your well in yourself dont be a stranger you know where we are x

i will still pop in, just cant handle the commitment to anything at the moment. Still trying to work a webpage for it, that wont change, but have so much going on now that i am doing many things and finishing none. Alas it all has to come down to priority.

i will still pop in, just cant handle the commitment to anything at the moment. Still trying to work a webpage for it, that wont change, but have so much going on now that i am doing many things and finishing none. Alas it all has to come down to priority.

You have to look after number 1 Daz - just make sure you look after yourself healthwise

Everyone appreciates the time and effort you have put into the sheets for us. Massive thanks xx

You have to look after number 1 Daz - just make sure you look after yourself healthwise

Everyone appreciates the time and effort you have put into the sheets for us. Massive thanks xx

And i have enjoyed doing them, but the last week or so has been hard, doing other things and losing the motivation to come on here or do the sheets, better if i just pull out.

I totally agree with Sheila, look after yourself Daz, and we all appreciate all the hard work you've have put into these challenges thus far. And like she says, don't become a stranger, we will all miss u too much ;).

Kay xx

I totally agree with Sheila, look after yourself Daz, and we all appreciate all the hard work you've have put into these challenges thus far. And like she says, don't become a stranger, we will all miss u too much ;).

Kay xx

Awww, thanks Kay. Although im not sure about many missing me. lol.

And i have enjoyed doing them, but the last week or so has been hard, doing other things and losing the motivation to come on here or do the sheets, better if i just pull out.

Will you still be updating your own dairy Daz ? :) xx

I totally understand Daz - your right and have to prioritise. You have to focus on you, if the motivation isnt there, then it becomes a "chore" which will then end up pi$$ing you off.

I totally understand Daz - your right and have to prioritise. You have to focus on you, if the motivation isnt there, then it becomes a "chore" which will then end up pi$$ing you off.

Like i say, if i can make something up so people can self regulate the input then i will do that, just a lot more difficult than people would think.

Wow. i can't remember the last time i did that diary. Not feeling any want towards it at the moment.

That's fair enough, its your diary, you should post when your up to it. We all need time to ourselves sometimes like you said to prioritise other stuff. I hope things work out just the way you want. And good luck with your website, that's really exciting, I hope it all goes well for you :).

Kay xx

Back