Daz FINALLY has a food diary

an awful lot of my food has syns in it as you can't get fat free/low fat versions. i do quite like to snack too :) spag bol & salad looks good, what sauce you got on ther salad?? looks nice :)

Another day, another amount of food gone.
Made a lasagne today with a "cheese sauce" that i was a little wary of, but its actually a good result.
A good old hearty scotch broth made as well, next 3 days could see me living off that and tinned pineapples.
I WILL get out of the 13 stone bracket. Grrrrr.

View attachment 111256

Well, 3 lbs off this week, just goes to show how doing the diary really does help. Mind i did also do a lot of looking around the web for ideas and concepts as well. The food diary may look a little boring to some people but i enjoy what i eat, totally, and i think my stomach must be shrinking at last as i never feel hungry. The only problem is that i have a ruck of Go Ahead bars that were on offer left in the cupboard. May have to start indulging in more syns, lol.

Finally hit 13 stone, and even more determined now. Once those scales show a 12 stone something weight i am on the home straight. Main target is still 11 stone but the first one was always to be 12 stone by Christmas.

View attachment 111387

Todays eats. Sneaky peek this morning (a habit i have since the slowing down of losses) and im another lb down. But its the weekend and im sure it will soon be back. lol. (((edit::: Really should proof read before i hit "post")))

View attachment 111521

Last edited:
Better late than never.

Even with all of yesterdays food i didn't put any weight on, that's a bonus. Touch wood for the same today.

View attachment 111691

I'm loving the food diary log sheet :D u techy wizard u ! Well done on the October challenge, i'm green with envy lol . I will prob see u very soon in the 12s because I've been a permanent resident there for the past month. I'm not going anywhere fast ! :p

Kay xx

I'm loving the food diary log sheet :D u techy wizard u ! Well done on the October challenge, i'm green with envy lol . I will prob see u very soon in the 12s because I've been a permanent resident there for the past month. I'm not going anywhere fast ! :p

Kay xx

Hey, nice to see You Kay.

i am actually in the 12's, by a lb, but will wait until tomorrow to jump down a zone.

Love working with spreadsheets, actually want to incorporate them into my website somehow, but currently rebuilding that as i had an issue yesterday. Once i get time i want to make it all set for slimming world and weight watchers concepts so people can freely use them.

Missed posting yesterdays diary thanks to a lot of aspects, so have updated it tonight. Really must get some syns going i think, even set at 70 this week i have only just had half of them. Shall be interesting once i get into the flat. Probably starve to target weight. :D

View attachment 112130

Tut starving yourself wont work young man lol - thats how it all piles back on quickly. Get some food down ya neck :D

Not much food today, did you go hungry?

Tut starving yourself wont work young man lol - thats how it all piles back on quickly. Get some food down ya neck :D

Lol, i feel like i have two Mothers, plus my own real one.

I actually wasn't hungry at all to be honest. that's years of not eating properly when i was managing the pubs. I could live off a packet of peanuts for 3 days. That's why it was so hard to accept the massive weight gain when i had the stroke. But hey, cheeky weigh in this morning and have hit 40 lbs loss, so its all good.

I am having a full on roast with pork chops, or loins, or something, tonight so shall have a full tummy afterwards.

View attachment 112198

Back