Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Shall let you know about the taste later tonight.

View attachment 110805

Looks yummy. Don't know if I've mentioned it before but I go on all recipes uk for new ideas.

For me keeping a food diary has kept me on track, it's not always easy but I do find it helps.

I have to keep checking I used to fill my plate with peas thinking they were free cos they were veg arghhh

Well i shall be taking more notice of the fruit and veg now, i am not coming this far just to give up now.

Looks yummy. Don't know if I've mentioned it before but I go on all recipes uk for new ideas.

For me keeping a food diary has kept me on track, it's not always easy but I do find it helps.

I used all recipes before i started weight loss, but now i actually have a grip (almost) of things i will start looking again, confident i can modify recipes now to suit.
The diary worked for me before, i think laziness and contentment crept in so shall try to keep it up this time.

Today's plan, although its a bit hit and miss really. I will modify the sheet so that it can reflect the weigh in day and set the plan accordingly.

Out for dinner today with the family, but its easy enough to stay on plan, even in a pub. (not sure about beer yet though, hmmmm.) Tea will likely be fruit and muller light again. Really got into fresh pineapple now, but also realised only yesterday that i can have tinned fruit as a HEb option if i choose.

Feeling a lot more confident about progressing now, another step nearer to reaching my targets i hope.

View attachment 110893

Its not something i would normally have but it will help having the knowledge that i can use tinned fruit as a healthy extra. Friday i didnt have HEb as i didnt do cereal for breakfast, didnt want bread with dinner, and so didnt have it at all. The tinned fruit gives another option for me.

Boooo to plateaus/gains. I'm finding it hard to transition from summer food to winter food - am currently making a recipe book of SW friendly meals that I can eat for inspiration and have found some great ideas so far!

Boooo to plateaus/gains. I'm finding it hard to transition from summer food to winter food - am currently making a recipe book of SW friendly meals that I can eat for inspiration and have found some great ideas so far!

That sounds good, let me know if you want it published on my website, could be a useful tool.

wow id find it impossible to have a day with no syns...ive only done it once in over a year!! then again i have to syn soya yogurt for breakfast so its hard. food looks good :) when's weigh in?

wow id find it impossible to have a day with no syns...ive only done it once in over a year!! then again i have to syn soya yogurt for breakfast so its hard. food looks good :) when's weigh in?

This is the part i find annoying as i don't really do syns, unless i make myself have a go ahead bar and a cup of chocolate. Apart from the occasional beer i don't do snacks, chocolate, cake, etc.

Back