Daz FINALLY has a food diary

As long as you are healthy is all that matters. xx

Thanks Daz, coming on mins is really motivating me to get started again and the support is amazing :p.

Afternoon Daz how was the roast dinner?

Just doing it now, for once i have applied myself, router turned off, phone turned off, telly turned off, and spent what could be construed as almost a full working day doing constructive things on my laptop. One day i shall reap the rewards. lol.

Small fillet of topside beef, cooked in a coating of french mustard. mmmmm, its surprising i havent carved and eaten the lot yet. Just doing the spuds to throw in the oven in the meat juices.

Just doing it now, for once i have applied myself, router turned off, phone turned off, telly turned off, and spent what could be construed as almost a full working day doing constructive things on my laptop. One day i shall reap the rewards. lol.

Small fillet of topside beef, cooked in a coating of french mustard. mmmmm, its surprising i havent carved and eaten the lot yet. Just doing the spuds to throw in the oven in the meat juices.

Sounds delish :D and yummy leftovers for tomorrow!

I made a lasagne (not SW friendly) but it was lush

It was only a small piece of beef.

Every part of that sentence is wrong, on all levels. Beautiful, proper food, made with crap processed sauces. MOTHER!

I feel suitably chastised lol it was lovely though :p your book is winging its way as I type lol

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Daz how are you ? Hope all is well

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

All good here thanks. Been looking at the Tesco Well Being site, wow, all that weighing of every little thing you eat. And then trying to get the balance right of all the components. I may do it for a couple of days or so as it is showing me where its not all as good as they say on slimming world.

You ok?

All good here thanks. Been looking at the Tesco Well Being site, wow, all that weighing of every little thing you eat. And then trying to get the balance right of all the components. I may do it for a couple of days or so as it is showing me where its not all as good as they say on slimming world.

You ok?

So you literally weigh everything you eat? Not sure I could be @rsed with that lol

Yeah im not bad thanks just the usual back pain grrrr

So you literally weigh everything you eat? Not sure I could be @rsed with that lol

Yeah im not bad thanks just the usual back pain grrrr

Its calorie counting so there is no way of knowing unless you have the weight of what you eat. I had lasagne for dinner, and salad for lunch. Each ingredient for the lasagne, and each component of the salad, needed a weight to be able to get the figures of what is being eaten. It has allowed me to see just why people give up with dieting.

Its calorie counting so there is no way of knowing unless you have the weight of what you eat. I had lasagne for dinner, and salad for lunch. Each ingredient for the lasagne, and each component of the salad, needed a weight to be able to get the figures of what is being eaten. It has allowed me to see just why people give up with dieting.

Yeah i can well imagine - its part of the reason I gave up WW years ago I just couldnt be bothered to weigh n measure. Thats probably what got me to the size I was in the first place lol

Yeah i can well imagine - its part of the reason I gave up WW years ago I just couldnt be bothered to weigh n measure. Thats probably what got me to the size I was in the first place lol

Its pretty much the same as slimming world now isn't it? My Mother does that one and works on points in some degree.

Its pretty much the same as slimming world now isn't it? My Mother does that one and works on points in some degree.

Yeah as far as i can tell its a bit like SW - I still couldnt go back to pointing stuff all the time. All plans work though if you follow them properly eh

Back