Dear Diary: Can people stop inviting me to their parties please!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by cantakenomore, 25 July 2011 Social URL.

1. cantakenomore

cantakenomore Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    :argh::argh:Today I am restarting as I have fallen off the wagon several times before. I started well about a month ago, but then my stash ran out. Secretly I was mega pleased because I had an excuse to overinduldge. Due to so many party invitations I just thought what the heck. Needless to say the whole of my being is now out of proportion. Thought I would do Atkins, but that just did not go down well with my self control. So I restocked on Exante to see if I could at least stick it out until the stash runs out again. I must admit I am no good with diaries so I shall see. Hope everyone else is doing well. Also can people stop inviting to their do's!

:argh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SophieLily

SophieLily Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    haha i hear you sister!!! Or inviting us on nights out!! ive had enough so im putting my foot down!! day 1 for me too!!! all i can think of is food lol

4. cantakenomore

cantakenomore Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
  5. SophieLily

SophieLily Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    We just need to take a day at a time x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.