Dear dukan diary....

Your doing great ...well done at getting back on it that's the hardest thing ....I'm sure a few pv days won't hurt just make sure it's more protein than veg xxx leave some if you must ...that's what I'm planning on doing over Xmas x

Hey Nicola! Thanks v much for the motivation.... Think you're right about pv days - need to be sensible. Feel much better now I've got over my cravings. You seem to be going great guns - how long til target now? I'm a bit scared about consol to be honest although know I won't get there til after Christmas xx

As you so rightly said, it's such a RELIEF to be back in control... Like you, I regain (water) weight very quickly and in frightening quantities! Once back on track, it's all so much easier than, as you say, when you're battling with temptations and cravings at every turn.

You're right - no encouragement to any December newbies!!

x

Whitey27 said:
Hey Nicola! Thanks v much for the motivation.... Think you're right about pv days - need to be sensible. Feel much better now I've got over my cravings. You seem to be going great guns - how long til target now? I'm a bit scared about consol to be honest although know I won't get there til after Christmas xx

No problem Emma I may need you one day (hopefully not though ;) )

Glad your cravings have gone it certainly makes a difference xx

I've got 2 lbs to my Dukan tw but ideally would love 5 off but obviously if I can't maintain it then I'll stick to what dd says x

I'm scared to ...I don't think I'll be able to trust myself bringing carbs back in scared my cravings will return :(:(

Maintainer said:
As you so rightly said, it's such a RELIEF to be back in control... Like you, I regain (water) weight very quickly and in frightening quantities! Once back on track, it's all so much easier than, as you say, when you're battling with temptations and cravings at every turn.

You're right - no encouragement to any December newbies!!

x

It really is! And nice to know I'm not the only one who seems to cling on to water. Hope u have a good weekend. With all the Christmas temptations I am using my advent calendar more as a pat of the back for every good day I do!! Did u mention in your diary that you're back in the uk for the festivities?

Rednicola said:
No problem Emma I may need you one day (hopefully not though ;) )

Glad your cravings have gone it certainly makes a difference xx

I've got 2 lbs to my Dukan tw but ideally would love 5 off but obviously if I can't maintain it then I'll stick to what dd says x

I'm scared to ...I don't think I'll be able to trust myself bringing carbs back in scared my cravings will return :(:(

I am sure u won't need me but I'm here all the same! It really does help reading all the threads and chat to keep the mind focused.

Wow that really isn't long at all. Well done u - you should be there in no time at all - reckon that's ideal for Christmas xx

Pv day today. I had a great session in the gym yesterday but feel rather sore today. Off for dinner tonight but have already scoped out the menu and think I can keep it within Dukan margins! We have a fake Christmas on Sunday - feeling a bit nervous about it as my bro and his wife are organising and they'll definitely go to town. They are both also super slim (she used to be a model) yet are those type of people that just eat super sensibly 99% of the time so can afford blow outs from time to time.

Today's menu

B oat bran porridge
Total
L chicken salad
D steak and veg xxx

Whitey27 said:
I am sure u won't need me but I'm here all the same! It really does help reading all the threads and chat to keep the mind focused.

Wow that really isn't long at all. Well done u - you should be there in no time at all - reckon that's ideal for Christmas xx

Hey I probably will yeah I love reading the threads and the diaries and knowing I'm not the only one doing it x hope to be at target for Xmas but it's my Xmas do tomorrow night and then I go away to
Canada on the 17th but I'll stick to it !!!!!

My son made me smell chocolate today and for the first time in my life it didn't make my mouth water ....how Good is that x

O well done on the gym and enjoy your early Xmas dinner just be as good as you can be ...and good luck for wi in the morning let me know how you do.

Having a good weekend - not strictly Dukan but no bingeing so I'm happy. Got fake Christmas today but have decided to keep away from all bread, potatoes and pastry. Hopefully that will be enough to make sure my weight maintains. Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Have a great fake Christmas Emma I'm jealous I love Christmas dinner xxx

Ahh thanks Nicola. Had a great time but ate too much :( felt proper poorly today and didn't have an appetite at all. Ended up only having half a galette and a couple of yoghurts - just couldn't stomach anything else. Don't know what is wrong with me as I usually always feel hungry!!

Glad to see you're back on track. I really don't think u should be hard on yourself for one slip xxx

Whitey27 said:
Ahh thanks Nicola. Had a great time but ate too much :( felt proper poorly today and didn't have an appetite at all. Ended up only having half a galette and a couple of yoghurts - just couldn't stomach anything else. Don't know what is wrong with me as I usually always feel hungry!!

Glad to see you're back on track. I really don't think u should be hard on yourself for one slip xxx

Glad you enjoyed Hun ....yep I felt like that yesterday too ended up cancelling plans :(:( think when we eat too much one day our stomachs can't cope xxx

I was hard on myself because I didn't want to binge again.... why can't I stop at one cake instead of eating the box !!!!! That's why I was more fed up xx

Morning Nicola - ahh you sound exactly the same as me - I really just wish I could eat treats in moderation rather than this binge and purge cycle I seem to be in at the moment. I still don't feel right and there are so many things I have to go to this week. Really don't want to undo all the hard work - wish I had started this diet earlier so I'd have got to target and onto consol before the party season!

Hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

Whitey27 said:
Morning Nicola - ahh you sound exactly the same as me - I really just wish I could eat treats in moderation rather than this binge and purge cycle I seem to be in at the moment. I still don't feel right and there are so many things I have to go to this week. Really don't want to undo all the hard work - wish I had started this diet earlier so I'd have got to target and onto consol before the party season!

Hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

God me too ....I just find it so hard I'm really just best off not having them so kind of dreading consol !!!!!

Hope you feel better soon Emma I'm feeling much better after my pp day yesterday but really want to get in control of my bingeing ...hopefully we'll both crack it together xx

Be as good as you can be Emma in the run up to Christmas on the days you havent got anything on then you wont see much of a gain and in jan we can get back on plan 100% and get to Target xxx

Hugs :)

Yeah consol will definitely be a challenge. Really glad you're feeling better and well done for getting back on track so quickly - that definitely takes will power.

Thanks so much for the support - it really is help keeping me focused rather than just saying sod it! You're right - if I stay as good as possible then I should be fine.

Xxx

Had to be done Emma really don't want to go back and I put weight on so easily x

Hey thank you for your support too means the world xx

Hello everyone! Pp day for me today but I'm poorly sick and back home from work :(

We had a dinner last night with work and the food was pretty dodgy - I think I have a touch of food poisoning so I'm curled up on my sofa in between running to the loo :(

Hope it settles down as I hate feeling sick and being home alone although guess no one exactly enjoys it!!

O Emma you poor thing that's no good at all ...is everyone feeling dodgy ???? Hope it soon passes and I'm sending you big hugs xx

hope you feel better soon (((hugs))) there are lots of tummy bugs going round atm :(

ellie1969 said:
hope you feel better soon (((hugs))) there are lots of tummy bugs going round atm :(

Thanks Ellie - definitely feeling delicate. Am hoping it's just a 24 hours thing and I'll be ok tomorrow ;( xx

Back