Dear dukan diary....

Well 1.25lbs on after Saturday night - not surprising but still - hope it comes off quickly!! Having another pp day today as want two pv days on the weekend.

B 2 boiled eggs and galette
S total 0%
L half a roast chicken
D prawns

Have got gym class tonight so won't be home til late

Grr to the gain!!!!

Really struggling still and just used some ketosticks and I'm not in ketosis... Could be a long day! Already had a muller light and am on my second can of diet coke - this is TOUGH

Soooo got thru today but had too much yoghurt really and sweeteners than I'd like but better than going off plan I guess.

Good news is I got measured today and I've lost 3% body fat in two weeks - wit woo - motivation is renewed...

That's great :)

Pv day today - feeling much more focused today - glad im over my blip at least!

B omelette with onion and tomato
L chicken salad with broccoli mushrooms and tomato
D Dukan cottage pie with butternut squash and celariac mash with sprouts
S total yoghurt, galette

Feeling stuffed now! Went to the gym this evening and had a good work out.

Hope everyone else is having s good day xx

Ahhh my scales are playing mind games with me - they had not shifted at all for three days (not even a quarter of a pound) so thought they might be playing up- anyway took the battery out and back in and then shot up half a stone which I know isn't right from the way my trousers feel but still - not a great start to today! Off to get some more batteries later...

Having a pp day today and might even do 3 in a row as feeling a bit stressed about the plateau - I know I have myself to blame from the weekend - but also have another two meals out this weekend and then the festivities start properly..... Gaaaaaaaaah!

Hope everyone else feels better than me this morning!! Xx

Had a good pp day today

B oatbran porridge with skimmed milk - first time I've made it and think it could be a good alternative to my usual boiled eggs
L half a cooked chicken
D two plain grilled chicken breasts with a bit of yoghurt
S two total yoghurts and one portion of sf jelly
Two cans diet coke 1.5 litres water

Also went to the gym this evening for forty minutes and did my walking at lunchtime on top... Surely I deserve a loss soon??? Please Dukan fairies - take some pounds away :)

Fuggedaboutit said:
Hang in there whitey, sounds like you're doing everything right (I'm a novice but it sounds good to me.) Those dukan fairies will be flying your way tonight, I'm sure ;)

Thank u! I'm trying - half a pound this morning but still a pound heavier than last week.... Oh well, it's got to come off sooner or later?!? How r u getting on? X

Another pp day today

B two boiled eggs and a galette
L two grilled chicken breasts
D two stir fried chicken breasts with soy sauce
S three total yoghurts, two portions of sf jelly
Drinks two diet cokes, green tea, water

Oooh so after getting within 7lbs of my true weight I've had two naughty days! Am not even going to weigh yet as I may cry! Need to do some serious damage limitation next week..... X

How's it going? Time to move to Conso?

Good morning maintainer - how r u doing? Thanks for stopping by! I have been v bad unfortunately - had a weekend bingeing and am now paying the price with a big fat 6 lbs on! Back to Dukan now and lost 1.5 lbs - feels such a relief to be back in "control" again - especially during silly season but disappointed for messing up and putting consol back as I wanted to move over this week

Sooo I have been neglecting my diary after an off piste weekend of chocolate, cake, bread and general carb munching! Not good at all!

Am back on it today - day three AB (after binge) and am going back to basics to try and lose the 6lbs I magically regained!!

B oatbran porridge
S total
Lunch two grilled chicken fillets
Dinner two lean grilled steaks
S more total
Drinks mucho water and green tea. Am going to try and cut back on the diet coke!

Emma xx

Keep going Emma x

fingers crossed most of it is water that you're retaining. I forget the exact figure but you need to overeat by something like 3,500 calories to put 1lb on?! well done for persevering..

lorlypop said:
fingers crossed most of it is water that you're retaining. I forget the exact figure but you need to overeat by something like 3,500 calories to put 1lb on?! well done for persevering..

Thank u! I'm hoping it's water weight too. Think I'm due on which isn't helping.... Oh well - it's my own fault I guess but lesson has been learnt! Xx

Another pp for me today as tomorrow Sunday and maybe Saturday will be pv - silly season is underway! I definitely wouldn't recommend starting this diet in December - it's just not practical!

Anyway have been good for nearly four days now and been to the gym twice and going again tonight so slowly and surely shifting my gain!

B eggs with galette
L chicken
D steak
Snacks yoghurt and sf jelly

Xx

Back