Dear dukan diary....

hope you're ok... (while never enjoying such moments of course, am I the only one who has the fleeting happy thoughts of imminent weight loss?!)

Ha ha maintainer, although yesterday I was feeling too rough to appreciate any loss, now I am feeling a bit better, the loss has been a nice side effect!! Although I do think I deserve more - it wasn't pretty yesterday.

Ok after a fair amount of naughty time I am having another push to Christmas. After my bug I just couldn't stomach much and was picking at unhealthy stuff which lead to just eating rubbish! Anyway, back on track with a few pp days:

Porridge
Yoghurt
Roast chicken
Grilled chicken

Hope everyone else is feeling ok. I am feeling a bit depressed and sorry for myself - need to pull it together!!!

oooh gosh - it's been a while since I've had that feeling, and I know it feels really GOOD! In fact, I quite miss that being in control feeling so I'll enjoy finding that again in January :)

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to u too Jo - first day I actually feel quite festive!!

Right, another pp for me today. Feeling lively and much better than I have done for the past week... It's a shame this feeling doesn't always stop me from reaching for the carbs!

Anyway, menu today is going to be similar to yesterday.

Hope everyone else has a good day and stays on track. Xx

Hi Emma ....I've got free wifi in canada so im back woop woop xx

So glad to see you've had a good few days doesn't it make you feel better ...I was doing fab but then just had 2 bad days ended up with stomach pains last night and feeling rubbish god those carbs are so not worth it !!!!!!

Anyway now I've got this back I'm starting fresh today with a new diary ive really missed the support and tips off here x so gonna have a few pp days up till Xmas day x

Here's to a 100% day for both of us x ;)

You go girl, great to have you back in control and on a roll ............ long may it continue!!!

trudyc said:
You go girl, great to have you back in control and on a roll ............ long may it continue!!!

Thank you!! Hope you have a fab Christmas - looks like you're doing really well too :)

Morning all! So I'm back after a few weeks off Dukan - just weighed to see the damage and 10lbs on :( - I totally deserve every last ounce but still. Just got back from skiing and our last day was a total White out and everything was shut - all there was to do to get out of the rooms was eat.... Also yesterday I was stranded at the airport for a 7 hour delay as a part of our plane was missing?!?!! (we also had the same problem on the way out!!!). Anyway, I got back late and knew I would be restarting tomorrow so hit the take away hard!!

Right, fresh start today - going to do a few pp days to get rid of the cravings and the massive pizza bloat I currently have!

Off to sainsbury to buy myself some Dukan friendly food I.e lots of meat and fish!!

Hope everyone has a good day xxxx

Hi Hun great to have you back :):) hey I put 13.5 lb on so you did better than me ;);)....hope your having a good day and not dealing with too many cravings :(:(

That pizza bloat will soon be a distant memory ....looking forward to reading your diary again x

Soooo I survived my first day back although feeling pretty hungry so hoping I don't struggle too much when I'm back at work tomorrow :(

B galette ad one boiled egg
L 2 chicken breasts
D prawns and turkey breast
Snacks 2 total yoghurt

Going to do one or two more pp days and then I'll hopefully be back in the game! X

1.5lbs down this morning.... Still struggling mentally - really want to stop this yo yo and binge cycle.

Anyway, know I will find it a lot easier and be back in the zone after day 3....

Actually feel a bit annoyed with myself as am contemplating other diets I.e ww or sw even though Dukan is the only thing that has worked for me in years.... Need to get a grip! X

Emma firstly well done on the loss that's great your gonna have a great first weekly weigh in (keep thinking of that it helps)......and secondly I've contemplated the same thing but I couldn't go back to pointing stuff again ...sw is good but I can eat my body weight in carbs so
It never worked for me x

Hope you find your Dukan mojo again Hun ..xxx

Ahh thanks for that Hun and your message in your diary - much appreciated especially at the moment. I will preserve - I know it works I just need to keep at it. Hope you're having a good day xx

Whitey27 said:
Ahh thanks for that Hun and your message in your diary - much appreciated especially at the moment. I will preserve - I know it works I just need to keep at it. Hope you're having a good day xx

Hey that's what we're all here for to
Help and encourage xx yeah I've had a great day been at my new gym absolutely love it !!! How's your day gone ??

Oooh sounds very nice! Day has been good thanks. Similar meals to yesterday and went to the gym this evening.... Glad it's over though - want to get attack out of the way!! Xx

Well done Emma your a star !!!! I ended up having a major blip last night I knew it was coming bloody 9 days in what's that all about :(:( ....back on it today and wondering why I did it :(:(

Yeah, that's always the way isn't it - never makes any sense afterwards!! I've gone on to cruise today - need some veg! Think my stomach has stretched massively - it's like a bottomless pit at the moment ;)

Back