Dear dukan diary....

With you on that Emma I eat more than my hubby !!!!! I never went back to attack so you'll do just as fab on cruise enjoy your veggies x

Hey Nicola, good to see u on track again. I'm still plugging away. Dropped 4.5lbs now so happy with that. Work is a total nightmare at the moment - I had meetings all day yesterday and then reports to review so didn't get home til nearly one! It's also totm so I'm not in the best of moods. Soooo glad it's nearly the weekend - finding first week back plus Dukan a challenge to my self control! Have been eating more fish though and think that makes me feel better - feel a bit blah when I eat too much meat!

How's your son doing too? How many kids do u have? Xx

Whitey27 said:
Hey Nicola, good to see u on track again. I'm still plugging away. Dropped 4.5lbs now so happy with that. Work is a total nightmare at the moment - I had meetings all day yesterday and then reports to review so didn't get home til nearly one! It's also totm so I'm not in the best of moods. Soooo glad it's nearly the weekend - finding first week back plus Dukan a challenge to my self control! Have been eating more fish though and think that makes me feel better - feel a bit blah when I eat too much meat!

How's your son doing too? How many kids do u have? Xx

O Emma that's fantastic well done on the loss x omg that's a long day what is it you do ???? Hey I'm proud you've stuck to it with all that going on so a massive pat on the back for you x

Morgans doing great better than expected thanks ....although he has to stay off school tomorrow too which is not helping with my gym mission lol x I have 2 boys a 14 & 10 yr old great lads but have their moments they love to fight but that's boys for you !!!!!!

Keep going Hun your doing fab xx

Haven't checked in for a while so thought I'd update. I've lost 6lbs in two weeks which I'm pleased with but I haven't really been dukaning - more following a "clean and lean" diet. Felt myself relying too much on sweeteners and diet coke - especially to get me through pp days so decided to cut all the rubbish and keep it simple. It's still low carb and seems to be working for me. I love the recipes and am really enjoying my meals so we shall see. Hope everyone else is doing well. It seems quite a lot of people are struggling in January - not my fav month at all!!

I'm glad to read you're doing well. If your statistics are up to date, it might be time to revise your Conso chapter?

Good luck!

Thanks for checking in. Yup, need to update my stats - cant remember what I'm at as I'm always on my i phone these days. Hope u have a fab weekend - you definitely seem to have your mojo back!

Another 1 pound off for me. Always good to see some progress. Am so ready for the weekend it's untrue! Pretty uneventful day at work hopefully and then home to watch the soaps and chill out. Went to the gym this morning which might have been a mistake as I was out last last night. Went out with my Sis in law - she is such a gossip and totally spills all the beans after one glass of wine! She confessed last night that she had a boob job last month. I think she's crazy as she has an amazing figure but just goes to show we all have our hangups!! Xx

Back