Debbie's Daily Diary

Keep going hun

I usually keep my hands busy if I have a day at home, tidy up, do nails, soak. All distractions :)

Good luck for weigh in :)

Thanks Rebekah, Deezer

Oh good another Sunday weigher!

I'm starting tomorrow so another weigher. Good luck for tomorrow. Sounds like you've done fab x

Hi wellyboot - just posted on your diary - another Sunday weigher then! Yay! I have about a stone and a half to lose so I'm hoping about 6-7 weeks will be enough. I'm going to come out of ketosis for a weekend after a month for a friends birthday - coming on here everyday has helped loads :)

Last edited:
Whoop whoop!!

Official weigh in lost 7.5lbs - I'm ecstatic with that a third of the way to goal in one week! I know it will slow down now but hoping for 2lb a week, but 3 next week would be nice because it would take me into the 11s which I haven't been in since the 1990s - I can't actually remember.

Splitting the packs yesterday and making mousse from the shakes was definately a winner for me and the fact that I found that some people have more than 500mls of diet coke - I like diet coke and I feel like I'm having an extra treat with it.

I haven't really considered what I'll have today because I'm so motivated by the loss that my obsession with food has diappeared this morning lol!

So being 100% really does pay off and like I mentioned in a previous thread I would have felt deprived in one way or another for a month or more to lose that in the past.................so go me!!! :party0049:

Last edited:
Yaayyy Debs thats brilliant news, 1/2 a stone gone in the blink of an eye, it's rally motivating isn't it. I love this diet it is really flexible and like you say you can split packs, or make them to how it suits you.

You go girl!!

Yaayyy Debs thats brilliant news, 1/2 a stone gone in the blink of an eye, it's rally motivating isn't it. I love this diet it is really flexible and like you say you can split packs, or make them to how it suits you.

You go girl!!

Thanks Lanark
I see you're an earlybird too - how you been doing what day is your weigh in?

Well done on your 1 st week and great loss . Your doing so well. I can't wait till wed for my 1 st weigh in :)

Well done hun that's ace xxx

Well done! Awesome loss Hun xx

Wow that is an excellent loss! congratulations on sticking to it 100% as well :)

That mousse idea you mentioned sounds yummy I'll have to look into that :]

Day 8

100% again yesterday

Started to make up a cafe latte shake into mousse yesterday and then decided to try it hot with a spoon of coffee as people have suggested. It went a bit funny and had quite a thick layer of shake floating on the top....................but it was lush. It reminded me of when you dip digestive biscuits on coffee and bits stay in the bottom of the cup lol!

Sorted out my packs for this week - definately ordered too many spaghetti and chilli so have put the ones I like near the bottom of the box - save the best until last!

Another tip off here I got was to put the bars in the freezer for a bit - much better, more chewy and satisfying - had Mac cheese with brocolli and cauli - nearly everyone's favourite I think!

Got rid of the 3 bin bags of clothes, bags, belts and shoes that I'd sorted out. Put them on freecycle as I wanted rid of them and might not get to the charity shop and didn't want to just bin them. A lovely woman picked them up - and she was so happy I was glad I'd done it. She emailed me later saying I'd clothed 3 members of her family!
There were absolutely loads of things and I feel great for thinning my wardrobe down too - am hoping to move into a one bed flat from a 2 bed soon so need to slim down in every area at the moment!

I've ordered 2 pairs of size 14 trousers for work which were reduced - 14 might be a bit ambitious but my 16's are definately loose. My problem is that I have quite a thick waist and so they'll probably fit on the hips and thighs but be tight on the waist - they won't come for a few days so you never know!

Still feeling really positive and quite looking forward to announcing my half stone loss at work today :)

Have moved the scales out of the bathroom as I do get on them daily and can easily be demotivated if no signs of loss.

Good luck everyone today :D

Back