Debbie's Daily Diary

Well done hun, awesome isn't it Xx woop woop 11s :)

Well done. Enjoying your diary and the suggestions on the packs. I am only on day 5 but dying for Wednesday for my first weigh in!!

Hello again im just reading through your diary i member when u started :) you've done great can i ask do u have 4 packs a day? :)

Well done. Enjoying your diary and the suggestions on the packs. I am only on day 5 but dying for Wednesday for my first weigh in!!

Thanks Maryj50 - good luck - I'm generally finding it a bit easier now 2 weeks in - the only problem is coming on here and reading about food all the time lol!

Hello again im just reading through your diary i member when u started :) you've done great can i ask do u have 4 packs a day? :)

Hi Danni - long time no see - I started with 4 packs but have had a few days now with 3 + protein ( and a couple of naughty days with 5 packs whoops) some days are harder than others and I'm only looking to lose 21lbs so over half way there - unless I reset my goal but to be honest I'm going on holiday in July and as I mentioned in my first post I can't afford a whole new wardrobe - some things are a little big already.

Well done!! Another few pounds gone and hello 11's :superwoman:

Thanks Lanarkwitch - where have you been! How's it going?

I know what you mean sometimes it's really motivational to come on here and take your mind off food. But other times food is all people are talking about!
You're doing really well though x

Thanks Kimberleyski - how are you doing?

Day 16 (I think!) Week 3 Day 2 anyway

100% today.........................boring myself now lol! Haven't been very good with the water the last couple of days -maybe had 1.5 - 2ltrs - at work it's from a water cooler and too cold so if I don't fill up in advance so it gets to room temp I can't drink it.

Made a muffin thing with crispy choc shake yesterday - not the best but enjoyed the change in texture - my biggest craving - well not really craving but I think the first thing I'll have when I have a break is granary toast and butter!

There were big slabs of pizza in the staff room today and I really wanted one but didn't so am pleased with myself - it was because I didn't get my lunch until nearly 1.30 from an 8 o'clock start.

Wore my size 14 trousers for the first time today - I wish people at work would notice I've lost weight as I'm nearly 2 stone down from xmas but nobody does :(

I need to have a look at what packs I have left and maybe plan what I will do after the end of the 4th week - still not sure which diet or healthy eating plan I'll follow. Maybe just calories counting as there's no actual restrictions -went on MFP yesterday and the amount of food I could have for 1200 calories seemed enormous!

Good luck to everyone! :)

Hey I'm doing good thank you. Day 14 for me, although my first weigh in was late so don't do my second weigh in til Friday.

Well done on the size 14's! I sometimes think work people etc don't notice, first of all because when they see you everyday weight loss isn't so obvious. And secondly they might just feel embarrassed to say anything, I'm never quite sure whether to compliment people on their weight loss or not. Some people don't like to talk about it. Especially colleagues when you might not know them that well.

Excellent will power with the pizza too, you should feel very proud of yourself!

Now get glugging that water!

Nearly cracked today..................but didn't.

I just really fancied having a 'normal' meal of salad and bread etc - have pretty much decided to just do until 7th June then refeed and calorie count so only about 16 more days to go.
Funnily enough someone at work actually did notice todayso that was nice :)

Glad someone noticed, its a nice feeling :)

You havent got long to go at all hun!! blimey...makes me think how far away my end date is LOL

Have an ace week hun xxx

Well - I have to confess I've given up!
I just couldn't face another S&S meal in this weather - I was planning to refeed properly but blew it so have decided to calorie count with MFP.
My official weigh in is Sunday so I'll see what damage I've done then and take it from there.
Thanks to everyone who supported me on here - I've still got abput 2 weeks worth of S&S left so if I get totally freaked out by the gain on Sunday who knows.

Good luck to everyone who is continuing with it!

Awww hun!!! Do whats best for you!!! You'll do fine!!! Your so close to goal!! dont give in!! X

Awww hun!!! Do whats best for you!!! You'll do fine!!! Your so close to goal!! dont give in!! X

Thanks Deezer - Like I say I could still go back to it if I feel I could hack it - I am full of admiration for those like you who have stuck with it for months!

I just had to.... My weight was literally killing me!!!! *Drama queen* ; )

You have done brill.... Its always here if you need it!!! Thtas how i feel??? X

Just thought I'd pop back in and comment that I feel I learnt some good habits on S&S - I will continue to drink at least 2.5 ltrs of water a day and I think it has helped with portion control and to teach me that I can eat a relatively small amount of food and feel satisfied :)

Well I'm back having gained the 18lbs I lost and 2 more - wasn't going to resurrect my diary but have been on S&S since last Saturday now and 28 days delivery came this week so onwards and downwards as they say :)

Back