Debbie's Diary

bloody hell no :) :)

I had to read it twice then to work our what I had put

lol that was funni, got some sideways glances from me mum!!! so where do you think you will go? make sure you pick somewhere nice!! xxx

charly1979 said:
lmfao!! i had to read that twice debbie i fort you put " my other half is saying he wanted to make out for my birthday next month and wants to invite some friends" !! nearly spat me tea all over the laptop. xx

LOL! :D

P x

lol that was funni, got some sideways glances from me mum!!! so where do you think you will go? make sure you pick somewhere nice!! xxx

not sure, there is a small indian which we can have for the evening, which I'm thinking if I have tandoori and vodka that should be enough damage limitation.

Had smoked trout nicoise for lunch which is repeating on me no end :)

debbielerwill said:
What are the effects of drinking for one day on the diet and then getting straight back on it? xx

To be honest I don't think 1 glass will do much harm especially if you are on pv. Problem is stopping after one will be difficult and you end up eating crisps and all. You know how our brains function : I have already cheated might as well eat as much as I want then get back to it tomorrow. If however you are as disciplined as me :)D)then go ahead and have 1 small glass and I am sure you won't notice the difference :).

Last edited:
(especially seen as they advise having a banana after exercise if you feel hungry or something like that anyway lol)

Really? I would be exercising just for the banana! :D

Really? I would be exercising just for the banana! :D
hmm as a dukaneer i would have to say this i really wouldnt try the banana thing!! lol x

To be honest I don't think 1 glass will do much harm especially if you are on pv. Problem is stopping after one will be difficult and you end up eating crisps and all. You know how our brains function : I have already cheated might as well eat as much as I want then get back to it tomorrow. If however you are as disciplined as me :)D)then go ahead and have 1 small glass and I am sure you won't notice the difference :).

i think it would definitely be more than one glass, but in theory I would get straight back on it :)

hey debbie hows it going?? what have you been up to over the weekend? x

Hey Charly,
I may have fallen off the wagon slightly on Sunday and had three vodkas and soda water :/ was really disappointed with myself on Monday, so won't be doing that for a while. I went to Bristol on Saturday which was fun, there was a bikers festival and a see no evil festival which was mental. We didn't go intentionally for it but it added to the fun of the day.

The christening sounded good, how many wines did you have? x

lol i lost count after the 3rd bottle lol x seriously i got into a state luckily so did everyone else so nobody noticed altho i have now seen some shocking pictures on facebook! oh dear lol so a couple for you shouldn't be too bad! hope the scales are on your side xxx

i hope so too, we will see :)

wine hmmmmmm........ I want wine........

oh dear debbie lmao look !!!!!

Attachments

• few too many lol.jpg
    few too many lol.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 48
Lol party girl, fun, fun, fun looks like you had great day !

lmao actually looks like the dukan diet has got me bunged up if u know what i mean!!! lol cracked me rite up tho drinking wine out the bottle!!! i have issues. xx

hilarious, classy bird :)

its not helping my need for wine though, TOTM too so I have extended my wish list to wine and cheese on toast.

What you up to this BH? x

working!!!! grrrr but i need the money so workies it is! off to plymouth again on tuesday taking the kids this time so not shopping, going to do the aquarium the plymouth wheel and the plymouth hoe! hoping the kids will enjoy the day! have planned ahead just going to have a macdonalds salad with grilled chicken and bacon as my meal obviously a pv day! thats the worst thing about days out is planning what to eat! the good thing about this diet is it makes me think "oh no not food ...again"!! so i eat for fuel now and not pleasure! not sure if thats a good thing or not! :S

what about you what you up to on ya BH??

Well, TOTM so combined with being a crabby mare I have craved absolutely everything bad for me this weekend. I did cave and ate a mars bar and am really mad with myself!!

I went to a second hand book store at the weekend and bought the dukan recipe book, need to vary my chicken recipes as I am losing my imagination on what to cook.

So, todays menu

Oat bran cookies for breakfast
Chicken breast for lunch
some sort of chicken and an omellette for tea

Water intake must be upped as it has gone past 12 and I have only had two cuppas and two cans of diet coke.

I will succeed!!!!!!!!

Didn't really do anything, my other halfs best friend passed away at the weekend so he was a bit low and needed some Debbie Love bless him. I did watch a good film though, Hitch, and I have likened my dancing to the main charachter (not Will Smith) :)

Think I am having a good film week, watched we bought a zoo, and now I want one.

Stuck to yesterdays menu and upped my water.

Today have my oatbran cookies for breakfast
Bolognaise (without rice) for lunch
salmon and mushroom omellette for tea.

On my fourth pint of water today and now am moving to black tea and coffee like Becky.

It's blooming freezing in the office today too, so I am hoping that the extra shivering is helping with the weight loss.

have a good day all x

Back