Debbie's Diary

Debbie when I have Bolognese I have it with shreded cabbage, well I love it.....

day 39 - PP day (am losing track)
oatbran cookie for brekkie - 2 cups of tea
Half a tub of cottage cheese and two boiled eggs for lunch (2cups of coffee black, and two pints of water)
Could be chicken/turkey or lean pork (not sure as it all looks the same in the freezer) for dinner

Need to up the water and work out what I want to do with my meat surprise for dinner.

CRAVING CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooo have a cup of Low calorie,low far cocoa....it will give you the fix x be strong x

i know, i know. had three cups of tea instead so far. Going to have cookies in a mo.

Do you ever get the taste of salt in your mouth on this diet when you han't had any?

Can't say I have, I sometimes get a raging thirst like you've had something really salty though. Keep strong it will pass and as long as your typing your fingers arnt in the cupboard lol xxx

Last edited:
hmmm, pdd, first day I've had that, maybe my oh has laced my drinks :)

yes, I am often thirsty.

Got a wedding tomorrow which I am taking my own secret stash of food (feel really naughty)

But worth it when the scales drop xxx

sooo worth it! i like the idea of sneaking in your own food! genius!! that way you dont even have to go to the food table to get lured by its seductiveness ... lol xx

The wedding went ok, had cold meats and salad. I have had 3 PV days in a row now though and originally I was alternating.

I've got a blooming coldsore though, so think work combined with this diet is knocking my immune system a bit. Multi Vitamins are my next purchase.

On the plus size, one of my dresses fit a little better now than they used to, I just want it all to magically disappear now though.

I said to my OH why didn't he tell me I was putting weight on, his response was that we probably wouldn't be together now if he did. Although, in all fairness why I didn't stop myself buying bigger clothes each time I don't know.

Had a pack of chicken for lunch and having some chicken with ???? this evening

Have a good day !

I said to my OH why didn't he tell me I was putting weight on, his response was that we probably wouldn't be together now if he did. Although, in all fairness why I didn't stop myself buying bigger clothes each time I don't know.

lol, you are not alone there!
I asked Cornie the same thing and he said, 'I didnt see it either!, i think because you gain slowly I just get used to seeing you all the time and it's only now when you mention it and I look at the pictures, then I see it as well!'

3 months ago when i bought size 18 trousers for work and went in to fit them they were nearly bursting, I was moaning that they are too tight, he just said 'just get the next size!' and I said no way I am moving up, so I took them anyway and started the Dukan diet, now they are kinda interesting when I have them on!

3 months ago when i bought size 18 trousers for work and went in to fit them they were nearly bursting, I was moaning that they are too tight, he just said 'just get the next size!' and I said no way I am moving up, so I took them anyway and started the Dukan diet, now they are kinda interesting when I have them on![/QUOTE]

My size 18s are fitting me slightly better now, but it was the fact that they were too tight and I refused to go up a size too that started me on this little adventure. :)

Help!!!

OH has said we are going shopping tonight but I am not prepared. Shopping list required ASAP :/

Chicken, eggs, chicken, eggs and, for emergencies, some chicken. Not sure which came first though .... ;)

P x

what came first! lol i'm sure it was a pickled onion! x

I said the same thing to those nearest n dearest to me :) response " you never showed it" :eek:.... I just gain and lose the weight fairly uniformly all over - cept from recently with the skinny elbow thing :D

You're not alone hun, this is a journey we're all traveling alongside you :) xxx

well the OH is in shock, shopping done, bank £150 lighter. Not sure how that happened :/
Although, he does seem to be getting the diet and said "I suppose what you don't spend on alcohol now, makes up for the food cost". Halleluja!!!
Definitely used to spend more than that in a month on a night out though, so by my reckoning, I 've got more money to spend on what I want :)

Trying to copy a dish I tried at a chinese tonight, salt and pepper mussels (only a quid :) ). Will let you know how it goes.

Back