Debbie's Diary

I know this is a diet site but..... my oh is driving me mad tonight, I tried to show him something and because he was watching his precious TV he said "I'm watching this, I think this is a little more important than that don't you". How rude! the mardy mare! Breathe Breathe Breathe. Anyway gone to bed on the laptop before I lose my temper.

Sorry to those who read this but I needed a mini rant x

Good to have a rant xxx

hey rant on love! its not just a diet site! its the best fat club i have ever been to! ever!!!! and our diarys aint all about the food , well mine definatly aint! what we are here for babes! xx

debbielerwill said:
I know this is a diet site but..... my oh is driving me mad tonight, I tried to show him something and because he was watching his precious TV he said "I'm watching this, I think this is a little more important than that don't you". How rude! the mardy mare! Breathe Breathe Breathe. Anyway gone to bed on the laptop before I lose my temper.

I've said it before and I'll saying again "Bloody men"!!

P x

debbie how mine wakes up on a morning is a mystery.......many a night I could easily put a bloody pillow on his twisty miserable face hahaha......love him really, well sometimes ! O:)

They are all the same Debs, they were born by the same woman! Hey wait til he wants you know what then throw it back at him ' I am trying to sleep, I think this is more important, dont you?' :D Dont blame me for what follows though!! :D

I through it back at him this morning, its out of my system now :)

PV day today,

Chicken for breakfast
Chicken thighs for dinner
Chicken with Veg for tea

Cluck cluck

I cooked my chicken before work this morning and ate it at about 9.30, it was still warm. Yum Yum

The girls at work think I am freak :)

freak out and freak so sheak, freak out (don't know anymore words)

ha ha ha ladies u r all nuts!! x

dont know how to delete a post so overtyping it

Last edited:
dont know how to delete a post so overtyping it

yeah i did that too! at the beginning of my diary my laptop went on a mad one so lots of posts with just kissess lol xx

day 49 - total loss 19.5lbs (.5 gain this week for reasons that shall remain quiet).

Did Shred yesterday morning and my thighs and stomach muscles are hurting a teeennnyyy weenie bit (not!!!) they are hurting loads.

lunch - chicken, pickled onions and an extra ligh laughing cow.
Dinner - venison burger/venison suasages and a slimming world quiche
snack - oat bran cookie

will make a massive effort to do day two of shred when i get home.

To try and re focus i have written my food menu for the week as I really want to get two stone in what is now less than 4 weeks, this could be a tall order as my birthday is in two weeks :/

Have a good day all

Consider your butt spanked for them biccies ;)....onwards and downwards keep to your meal plan, keep dukan food to hand......YOU CAN DO THIS!! :) xxx

Back