Debbie's Diary

I know I know, it was emotion eating which I think is how I got into this mess in the first place :)

Today - day 42 - PV day
Going to do the 30 day shred DVD in a bit.
Woke up this morning and made the usual cuppa and fed the cats. Usually there are two waiting, but no, not today. Branston (my once a boy cat, only to find out he is a she at the vets, this discovery wasn't today) wouldn't move from the sofa. Now this cat is a "lerwill" and loves her food so something was clearly up. I think she must have fallen or something as she could hardly walk on her front paw :(. Anyway long story short and £80 lighter, the vets don't know what she did and gave her a few jabs.

Anyway the reason I am putting this on here, is that Branston is now on a diet with me, she has put over a kilo on in under a year. The OH is being restricted to giving 4 whiskas or dreamies a day and by the time her proper jabs are due in 8 weeks she needs to have lost some of her timber.

Come on Branston you can do it with us little one.

This sounds like I am a nut job I know :)

Have a good day all x

oh and PS,

what can I do with my quark that doesn't involve Jelly for a pudding and that actually tastes ok. x

Ok well firstly Welcome to Branston our newest dukaneer ;)

secondly quark...hmm..I think some of the girls flavour and sweeten and use as mock icing on muffins.....x

hmmm, I eat all my oat bran in cookies for breakfast, do you get more your bran with muffins?

oh and PS,

what can I do with my quark that doesn't involve Jelly for a pudding and that actually tastes ok. x
i make really little thin galettes (with the oatbran obviously) and spread quark on it flavour the quark with garlic or herbs or both and have it as a cracker n cheese/dip substitute! lushness oh yes!! xx

Branston.....was he named after the pickle lol

Morning Debs!:)

gooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd morningggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd morningggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someones chirpy this morning!!! xx lol morning debs xxx

morning debbie ... nice to see someone chirpy on this sodding wet morning

I am surprisingly awake today and its actually very nice in Cheltenham, it feels like a bright autmns day which is my favourite season :)

well, please see below email from a lad at work, what do you say to that?? OH wouldn't be impressed me thinks, however, still made me feel good

"I didn’t say infront of em cause I reckon youd feel uncomfortable.

You are one sexy mofo. You always have been. F*** loosing weight."

likewise, it was because someone asked me in the canteen how much I had lost. Speechless!

ohhh debbie!! love it!!! lucky lady .... keep them compliments coming!!! yay xxx

Back