Debbie's Diary

Debbie xxxx

hehe you hottie

woke up absolutely starving this morning so popped to tescos to grab some chicken, YUM, I lurve chicken, eaten half of it for brekkie and will have the rest for lunch

have a good day! x

Why I have I woken up so hungry again??

Having a bolognaise for dinner so need some inspiration for the rest of the day

hey i got bolognese today an all! yum yum x i do miss the pasta that goes with it too tho! hurry up conso then i can have some! xx what else did u go for debbie?? xxx

i made garlic bread with it, which was dukan bread (no oatbran though) spread with extra light laughing cow and garlic.

Yum Yum Yum

sounds lovely debbie.... i dont miss pasta with my bolognese... i love tucking into a big bowl of sauce with lots of chunky veg in it...same with my chilli lol

i have missed pasta so much! it is my favorite food! xxx

it used to be my favourate as well but i really really do not miss it

God I am starving today :) on a protein onlky day so chicken me up

cluck cluck :D

Lol im clucking too x

clucking mad :p

cluckadoodledooo

Very disappointed with myself today, had a major really should not be eating this dinner today. Cross Cross Cross. I'm only 8 weeks in so shouldn't be bucking the system this early. You can almost understand bulimia (if I didn't hate being sick so much I would have definitely opted for this).

:(

draw a line under it and carry on hun xx

Ellies right put it behind you and forget it x

:( thank you ladies xx

Very disappointed with myself today, had a major really should not be eating this dinner today. Cross Cross Cross. I'm only 8 weeks in so shouldn't be bucking the system this early. You can almost understand bulimia (if I didn't hate being sick so much I would have definitely opted for this).

:(

What did you do Debs? Spill, I have my whip out, I am going round whacking anyone falling off the wagon, then throwing them back in! :D

throwing them back in??? to face the lions!!! lol xxx debbie u had a slip , get up dust yourself off and carry on!! you can do it! hows today looking for you? xx

Back