Debbie's Diary

well, it was a little bit like this, it may or may not have been KFC chicken and a portion of chips (seeeeeeeee I told you)

x

Straight back on the Dukan bus debbie...its just a blip x

its not that bad in the grand sceme of things... should see what i eat on some of my blips :break_diet:

well, it was a little bit like this, it may or may not have been KFC chicken and a portion of chips (seeeeeeeee I told you)

x

Craaaaaackkkkkkkkk! 1 whip for that. You are still in, it was just a leg out, now get that leg back in!!!:D

and lets make sure it was a chicken leg please ... and a kfc chicken leg is not what i meant! lol x

cracking duly taken :)

today - PP day
lunch - nandos chicken no skin
dinner - salmon and garlic bread thing
snacks and brekky - ginger oat bran cookies and two boiled eggs
loads of water to top it off

Wooo hooo

Morning all

:)

love it debbie do dah xx

Oooohhhhhh Nandos, I could live in there! :)

ok ladies, not been on a lot this week as its manic at work, however I thought I should let you know that today and tomorrow I shall mostly be off the wagon (drink wise) for it is my birthday :0

Happy birthday to me :)

Debbie happy birthday to youuuuuuuu xxx have a great birthday

happy birthday debbie xxxxx

This is going to be my tea tonight, I am having a few wobbles at the moment and going on holiday next week which isn't helping my mindset to get back to things, think i will refocus when I get back x

salt and pepper chicken
· 1 large chicken breast, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
· 1 tbsp cornflour

1/4 tsp paprika
· 1/4 tsp onion powder
· 1/2 tsp garlic salt
· 1/2 tsp pepper
· 1/2 tsp dry basil
· 1 green onion, chopped
· 1 clove garlic, chopped

Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix, toss chicken til well coated.Heat pan on medium-high heat with cooking spray.

Cook chicken until done and browned. Add green onion, garlic, & jalapeno and saute for one minute ...

ere just looked at your stats ... doing well my lady ;)

This is going to be my tea tonight, I am having a few wobbles at the moment and going on holiday next week which isn't helping my mindset to get back to things, think i will refocus when I get back x

salt and pepper chicken
· 1 large chicken breast, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
· 1 tbsp cornflour

1/4 tsp paprika
· 1/4 tsp onion powder
· 1/2 tsp garlic salt
· 1/2 tsp pepper
· 1/2 tsp dry basil
· 1 green onion, chopped
· 1 clove garlic, chopped

Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix, toss chicken til well coated.Heat pan on medium-high heat with cooking spray.

Cook chicken until done and browned. Add green onion, garlic, & jalapeno and saute for one minute ...

Hey Debs, doing well, keep it up! Wobbles might happen, just dont make them a habit! :D

I was laughing when I saw the recipe and thought that looks familiar. Once I was browsing through the recipe threads and someone had posted a recipe on a new thread. The first comment was someone asking why the thread starter thought she could copy word for word and paste her recipe which she had posted earlier on her own thread!! I found myself cringeing at the tone of the comms but they quickly clarified to each other, made thier sorries and lived happily ever after!! :D

oi debbie when u back??? xxx hope ur having fun xxx

Last edited:
how long are u on holiday for ... i am missing you come back need my debbie fix :) xx

I am back today ladies :), looking forward to getting back on track (must updte my stats though as obviously i have put weight on). Whats new pussycats (whoaooa) x

Back