Debbie's Diary

Welcome home....weeeeeelcome...come on in and close the door lol

Hahaha wondered if i was singing in tune xxx

ok, so, I had got down to 13 9, had a few weeks off and am now 13 11
PP day today
2 boiled eggs, porridge (oatbran) and salt and pepper chicken.

Quick question, how can i not make my porridge bubble over in the micro, it happens every time, no matter how long I put it on for

ok, so, I had got down to 13 9, had a few weeks off and am now 13 11
PP day today
2 boiled eggs, porridge (oatbran) and salt and pepper chicken.

Quick question, how can i not make my porridge bubble over in the micro, it happens every time, no matter how long I put it on for

Only 2lbs on, fantastico, a few PP days and its off and you are back on the loss track!! :D Welcome back Debs.

Do you make your porridge with milk or water. I make mine with milk and I put it in for 2.5mins and it doesnt boil although from 2mins onwards I will be watching ready to rescue it! If you use water then its likely to boil over. Try soaking your oatbran the night before so the bran is already soaked up and soft so you only need to heat and thicken it up.

2lb on is something that a couple of days back on track can sort out for you. Porridge i cook for 2 mins in the microwave with milk, i just keep an eye on it from about a min and a half, keep stirring it and it doesnt boil over. x

2lb that's nothing for two weeks xxx well done you xxx

ah ok, so I use water, probably the issue then as it happened after a minute 10 today. will give it another go with milk tomorrow.

todays diary pv

porridge
chicken and salad
moussaka sans pots and anything cheese like

weighed this morning and back down to 13.9 and a half yippeee only half to go

when i make porridge i blast it for 30 seconds.... stir then another 30 seconds , leave to stand for a minute then blast again for 30 seconds stir then another 30 seconds

think I will try the milk thing first, as I am sure I have tried blasting :) I am starving today, can't wait for tea time

certainly upped the protein today, had chicken for breakfast, lunch and making you guessed it.... Salt and Pepper chicken for tea.

Must not OD on it :)

vary the chicken or you will get chicken fatigue!! lol menu looks good, i do like a bit of chicken. x

are you still there debbie? x x x

Back