Debridgers' JUDDDering diary & Ramblings

Happy again..... had a DD on thursday, so the normal black coffee, herbal teas, and then a diet pop or 2 after WI at 530pm

Pleased to report another 1.5lbs off, and did a quick measure, my waist is an inch smaller than it was a fortnight ago......
I love this JUDDD / SW combo.... I feel better, and OH loves the new me...

Woo hooo! Overweight rocks! XX

Thanks Girls, appreciate your lovely comments....

back in the world of the living.... been really yuk, and spent the last few days either in bed or asleep on the sofa, thankfully I'm on the up now, and back to work

Quick foodie catch-up

WK17 D1 Fri 30 Nov - green
Breakfast: sweetened couscous with kiwi & pear
snack: banana
Lunch:HM french onion soup // pasta n sauce with added peas, corgettes & mushrooms with grated cheese (HEA)
snack: rocky road hi-fi x2 (HEB)
Dinner: LMC rosemary & red onion sausages, SW chips, poaced eggs, tinned spaghetti
Supper: hot milk (HEA) & options (2 syns), treatsize milkyway stars (3.5 syns)

WK 17 D2 Sat 01 Dec - EE
Brunch: sprinhg onion, mushroom & tomato omelette with tinned spaghetti, 2 bread & butter (HEB & 3.5 syns), persimmon
Snack: vienesse whirl (8).... used to eat loads of these years ago.... didn't enjoy it, in my memory it tasted better!!
Dinner: seafood risotto (king prawn, mussels & squid) with salad

went to the pub - 5 pints (50 syns) & large whisky (7.5 syns maybe less)

WK17 D3 Sun 02 Dec - DD

Wk 17 D4 Mon 03 Dec - Green
Lunch: hm onion soup / cheese & tomato toastie (HEB & HEA)
snack: banana, pear
Dinner: quorn ginger, chilli & lime sticky fillets, noodles, stir-fry

WK17 D5 Tue 04 DEC - DD

Well done Deb you have it sussed! Does anyone at your SW group know you're doing this?

Also, 2 things - kudos to you drinking 5 pints and a whiskey I'd be on the floor :giggle:, also doing a dd the day after alcohol, not sure I could do that either!

5 pints! I'm sorry, I was trying to take in the information about your food, but I got derailed at the FIVE PINTS!!!! I'm unsteady after 2 and unconscious after 3! Wow.....

well done on the food, of course, as well....

FIVE PINTS!!!!

I know, I'm a bit naughty, I really am a bit of a beer monster!!!! and, went out and had 4 pints Weds night too!!!!

Gonna have to be careful as I'm sure it will catch me up!!

I will update my eats tomorrow as I need my bed

Another result today..... 1.5lb off YAY :D I'm now 0.5lb less than my lowest last year, and only 2lb away from 2 stone loss since August

AND....... about 6 or 7 weeks ago I was wearing size 16 jeans, although a little baggy, bought some 14's about 4 weeks ago, and tonight bought size 12 skinnies (all from the same shop, so, guess the sizes match-up)

As I'm sure you'll guess, I'm well happy

Well done Deb you have it sussed! Does anyone at your SW group know you're doing this?

Also, 2 things - kudos to you drinking 5 pints and a whiskey I'd be on the floor :giggle:, also doing a dd the day after alcohol, not sure I could do that either!

Hi Lou, nobody at my SW class know that I'm fasting too, only my minimates here,
and as for the beer, I'm being good these days..... I used to drink a gallon at a time ;).... part of my weight problem, so, cut down considerably

So far, I've been really lucky with my DDays,

That's fantastic! I think I was about 12 when I last fitted into size 12s, and I don't reckon I'll get there again. Not without long term starvation! Size 14 would be nice though.

Well done on the jeans :) I'm longing for the day I can wear skinny jeans without looking like an overstuffed sausage in them! Going down sizes so speedily must have been a great feeling for you.

Well, I will be wearing a long top with them, so that will hide any sausage look that I'm having ;)
The top half isn't shrinking as quick though :rolleyes:

That's fantastic! I think I was about 12 when I last fitted into size 12s, and I don't reckon I'll get there again. Not without long term starvation! Size 14 would be nice though.

Can't remember when I last wore a 12........but probably my early teens
You'll get into a 14 soon I'm sure

quick update on Wed/Thurs UD/DD

Wed was out for lunch....not a huge choice, but it was a bit of a poncey pub...all names, money & not much substance..
Cajun and bourbon spiced chicken breast, rocket and mint yoghurt dressing on chiabata, chips , salad

Midweek pub night, although we have cut that out quite a bit lately, so 4 pints, and I sneaked 2 sausage rolls
won a box of maltesers in the raffle, which I promptly gave to my OH (one of his faves)

Thurs DD
Black coffee, herbal tea, diet coke and 2 cups of tea after WI

Office party tonight...I'll try not to drink too much!!

Well, the party was excellent, quite posh, and the food was great, ended-up as a 5 course meal and took 4 hours or so!

Arrived at 6pm to a champagne reception, all waiters with silver salvers and the like (I still had beer, but served in wine glasses)
Then we moved to our private dining room, where we had some crispy rice ball thingy, followed by crab, artichokes and what I would guess to be squid mayonnaise. Main course was steak & 6 chips, then a sort of creme brûlée thing with mini meringues, fruit & pistachios, then came the cheese, biscuits & port
Sounds like loads, but each course was quite small as you'll see from the pictures, although I didn't take one of the rice balls
I had a couple of mouthfuls of the dessert, it was far too sweet for me, and I only had a little bit of these cheese
Ken had 2.5 desserts. & 2 lots of cheese!

I was good drink-wise, probably 5 bottles bud, a couple of shots that were served between courses and a glass of port.....in fact I drank far less than a normal night out, and this was all free too!!

Left just before 11 to catch the train home, didn't want the last one at 1150 as it's full of drunks and often a lot worse too!!

I wore my skinnies, and had loads of compliments, even though I see these people most days in the office, guess it was wearing something different. & a bit of make-up for a change!!

Food & me to follow

Attachments

• image-2474722059.png
    image-2474722059.png
    777.3 KB · Views: 72
  • image-756428421.png
    image-756428421.png
    823.6 KB · Views: 78
  • image-1690813817.png
    image-1690813817.png
    898.5 KB · Views: 70
  • image-3467392363.png