Debridgers' JUDDDering diary & Ramblings

Well, the syns directory is of great use, and gives you the syn value of basic and branded items.
It won't however advise you of the healthy extras - although you can easily get them in the SW bit or of course I can help.

I make loads of soup, and only use superfree veg in them so it doesn't matter if I'm doing red, green or EE
But you mentioned that you would probably stick to EE - I think that's a wise move, and won't be too confusing.

I'm on my phone at the moment, but when I'm not, I'll send you a link that will give you loads of info, and once your book comes we'll go through it :)

If you're not a fussy eater, you'll love this plan - you eat loads of great, healthy food, which naturally reduces the rubbish and increases your nutrients - it may not be a quick plan, but once it clicks, you can use it for life. You will automatically make better choices, knowing that you can have your treats too, it really doesn't feel like a 'diet' most of the time
Deb

Goid luck on Sw, didn't work for me since they said you can say what u like, if u stick to the 1/3 super free 1/3 free scenario you should be fine

Hi Deb how's it going this week?

hi everyone, sorry I've not been around.... no reason, just haven't seemed to log-on, haven't been on facebook either, but I'm fine thanks....

Will catch-up on eveyones diaries soon (guessing I've missed a lot - so loads of reading to do!!)

Still doing OK... Will update my food diary shortly

Deb

well, what a couple of weeks.....
over induldged a bit (SW wise)
last week I counted my syns, and went over by a days worth ... week before I didn't count them, but,
have stuck to my down days, and lost 3lb in the 2 weeks - so quite happy with that :)

really pulling it in this week... gonna stay on track for SW, although using 100 syns over my 4 up days, as opposed to their 5-15 syns per day (35-105 per week), but will keep to the free foods, superfree & healthy extras... so far, so good

WK32 - Fri 15Mar - SW EE

B: smoked salmon, poached eggs & mushrooms
D: mackeral with spicy cous cous & stir fried onions, peppers & tomatoes
pub night - 1st in a fortnight - 4 pints of cider
S: supper platter:
smoked salmon, boiled bacon, 2x400g wml bread, philli light, 2xlaughing cow blue cheese, 8 olives, gherkins, pickled onions, beetroot,tomato, cucumber, lettuce smoked pork sausage - just under 1/2 pint of cider

WK32 - Sat 16Mar - SW Green
B: poached eggs & beans on toast
D: quorn bolognese, wholemeal spaghetti & salad // melon & yogurt
S: hifi cereal bar, highlights hot chocolate made with skimmed milk

WK32 Sun 17Mar - DD
black coffee, diet coke

OH has been poorly the last couple of days.... poor lamb, thankfully for me, he doesn't winge, and just stays in bed until he feels better

had a lovely UD yesterday, on a DD today.... already thinking about what I'm having tomorrow lol

WK32 Mon 18Mar - SW EE

Breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, 0.5 tbs brown sauce

Dinner: pigeon & pork stew

Supper: cheese, ham & branston sarnie and quavers

Snack: kit kat choc fudge chunky (13)

WK32 Tue 19Mar - DD

black coffee, herbal tea, diet coke, bovril

Last edited:
Mmmm Mondays super sounds yummy :) x

Hi Debs, u ok.
Quiet on here so u must be busy - hope ur having done fun too ;-) xxx

Hi Claire

Not been about really, OH has been in hospital with gallstones since Friday - one of which was blocking his bike duct, so causing pain & jaundice
He'd been rough since the previous weekend, which initially we thought was indigestion, then we though it was a gastric flu thingy...but, at least he's being sorted now.
I've kept on track (mostly) so fingers crossed for Thursday - hope you're well

Hi Claire

Not been about really, OH has been in hospital with gallstones since Friday - one of which was blocking his bike duct, so causing pain & jaundice
He'd been rough since the previous weekend, which initially we thought was indigestion, then we though it was a gastric flu thingy...but, at least he's being sorted now.
I've kept on track (mostly) so fingers crossed for Thursday - hope you're well

Sounds horrid - if ur remotely on plan through all that stress, then ur a better woman than me.
Hope he's beginning to feel better now + soon u can get out on the bikes + blow the cobwebs away :) x

Thanks girls, he's home now, and a lot, lot better - took a few days for him to eat again, but, he's back up to strength now - thankfully

now it's me.... woke up with terrible stomach cramps, and slept cuddling cold pillows, and woke up around 4pm.... still feel drained, and no appetite, which is odd seeings as yesterday was a fast day!! - but I'm sure I'll be OK

Claire, I must have done something right - I lost 2.5lb at WI last night!!

will update my food diary (yes, I've still logged it) and will catch-up on the 100's of pages in my minimate threads, hope you are all OK!!

Deb

Well done on great loss but this wk focus on getting well :) xxx

Thanks girls - and I'm pleased to say I'm feeling fine now - I ate very little yesterday, and felt better later in the evening so we went to the pub, I struggled with 2 pints(me ? 2 pints - must've been off colour)
Thankfully Ken is completely back to normal - except maybe a little more tired, but he's eating properly and doing OK

I've not bothered to catch-up my food diary, whilst I've not been online - it's all in my SW diary if anyones interesed...
This week however, doing OK.... had a few UD (one exceptionally indulgent) and a few DD - I've ate well, it's the dreaded drink lol...Having said that, I've kept to my SW syns... so hopefully all OK

WK34 Fri 29Mar UD

D: handful of SW chips & 1 slice of bread & butter
S: ham, laughing cow, & branston sandwich (1 slice) and a tomato
2 pints of cider

WK34 Sat30Mar - UD

B: cheese omelette, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans
S: treatsize chomp, 2 finger cookies & cream kitkat
D: meatless balls, brown rice & pepper sauce with salad
S: weetabix muffin thingys

WK34 Sun 31Mar - DD
black coffee, diet coke

WK34 Mon 01Apr - UD

L: cheese, ham, lettuce and pickle sandwich with tomatoes
D: 'post pub platter'
ham, 2xlaughing cow, beetroot, cucumber, olives, tomato, raita (ff natural yogurt, mint cucmber), mixed peppers, radishes - it was a huge plateful
and decided we didn't want any dinner
I had 3 pints in the pub, came home, and over the afternoon and evening continued with a few more (3 cans of coder and 2 large whiskies)

We had a fab day, caught up with people we haven't seen for a while, and a few pints too - all in all a great time

WK34 Tue 02Apr - DD
black coffee, diet coke

Back