Debridgers' JUDDDering diary & Ramblings

Well, after a busy week or so, spending time with friends and family, the weekend before last searching for a new bathroom suite (mine is avocado lol)
awaiting delivery of said suite, bike riding (when weather permitted) and finding problems and sorting brakes locking on, few lunches out, a bit of walking with my SW class, dog sitting for a week, normal shopping, household duties and a couple of days yukky in bed, But, I'm now back....You can't get rid of me that easily

Stuck to plan (foodwise) last couple of weeks, had a 2lb gain last week... but I was out day before WI eating & drinking far too much, then came home to a monster chocolate craving, which is unlike me, but, hey ho.
Was determined to lose that for this weeks WI (last nigt) and did - I lost 4lb so well happy with that, but I really, really did try for it!!

well, as I say, food has been fine, and I have it logged, but I wont bother writing it up
So, another week today

Have a friend over this evening, we haven't seen since September, so I'm sure my change will surprise her.
We'll be going for a few beers of course, and she'll be stopping over, so the fridge is stocked for breakfast, and I might even share my Joes sausages (maybe lol)

Think we're off to a classic car show and autojumble sometime over the weekend, probably tomorrow if the Met office weather is correct.

Anyway - still going through the threads so will pop up again later

Have a good day

Sounds like a very busy time. Well done on the 4 lbs off.

Fri 24May

Weather was rubbish - but the day was good!!
Had a busy day cleaning, tidying, sorting & bed changing as we had a friend over in the evening, although she didn't stay in the end
a good days food, a few pints chatting & catching up - not seen her since September, she couldn't believe the difference in me :)

Breakfast: cooked brekkie
scrambled egg using 150ml skim milk(3) -2x LMC red onion & rosemary sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes

Dinner: Liver & bacon
liver, bacon, onion, mushroom, mashed potatoes, kale, carrot & swede mash, processed peas

I cooked extra mash and kale for bubble & squeek !!

Supper: post pub platter
40g rf cheddar(HEA) smoked salmon, ham, gherkins, pickled onions, 8 olives (1), cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot

HEA x1 // HEB Nil
Syns:
150ml skim milk - 3
5 pints cider - 50
olives 1
daily syns: 54
weekly syns 54/100

Sat 25May - EE

had a bit of a lie-in, 2 coffees in bed and a late brunch ;-)
We decided earlier that we'd go to the car show tomorrow as the weather should be better still

Mainly one of those relaxing, easy days with a little bit of things to do
Brunch: cooked brekkie
Joes chipolatas, poached eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2x400g wholemeal (HEB), 2 tsp clover light (2)

Dinner: BBQ pork with bubble and pepper stir-fry // fruit & yogurt
pork loin, hm BBQ sauce, bubble (potato, onion, kale), mixed pepper stir-fry // pineapple, strawbarries, grapes, ff natural yogurt,

Snack: cereal bar
Lemon alpen light (3)

Supper: non pub 'post pub platter'
smoked salmon, 2 ryvita multigrain (4), gherkins, pickled onions, cherry tomatoes, 75g phili light (HEA)

HEA x1 // HEB x1
Syns:
clover - 2
alpen light - 3
ryvita -4
total daily syns 9
total weekly syns 63/100

DD tomorrow so should find avoiding the burger vans a bit easier than if I was on an UD

I love a cooked breakfast, it's so easy to fill yourself up, without using your healthy extras.
Obviously, at the moment it's OK as I'm not working, so have the time - will have to think again when I go back

Sun 26May - DD
Black coffee, diet coke

Have had a lovely day, weather has been fab!
Left home at 8 this morning to go to a classic car & bike show it opened at 9 and finished at 6 - so was there all day.
Loads of walking, there was about 500 stalls, mainly auto-jumble, and we visited all of them!!
Bought a few bibs & bobs, and as I was fasting today I wasn't tempted by the food stalls either.
So, all in all a good day

It's been pretty horrible all day, but started to get a bit brighter around 5

Ended up just 2 of us, we did a little over 3.5 miles, maybe not far, but a fair few hills, and it's better than sitting on my bum!

Morning all, just a quick update:

Mon 27May - Green
bit of a pottering around day, a bit of shopping, Ken went an did some work on his Moggie Minor
took the dogs out, popped for a coffee and a chat with is daughter, did a bit of cooking; soup and mini quiches... not a lot really

Breakfast: Fruit & yogurt
pineapple, grapes, strawberries, ff natural yogurt

Lunch: HM split yellow pea soup / cheese on toast // fruit
yellow split pea soup - yellow split peas, onion, peas, sweetcorn, carrots, green beans, oxo
1x400g wholemeal (part HEB1), 40g rf cheddar (HEA1), worcestershire sauce // apple, banana

Snack: SW quiche
onion, mixed peppers, cherry tomatoes, eggs, ff cottage cheese

I like the mini ones, always make them superfree only, then it doesn't matter what day I have them... and I leave them in the silicone cases, so they travel well if necessary, great for snacks or as part of a supper

Dinner: jackets & salad
jacket potatoes, 4xlaughing cow light (part HEA2), baked beans, mushy peas, lettuce, cucmber, tomato, mixed peppers, radish

if you've never tried mushy peas in a jacket - you're missing out (unless you don't like them of course LOL)

Snack: sweet & salty popcorn / alpen light
saw these in Sainsbo's the other day (I use ainsbury once or twice a year, all the other supermarkets are a lot closer to me)
pretty tasty, come in multibags, so easy to portion control and only 4 syns each

HEA x 2 / HEB x0.5

syns:
popcorn - 4
total daily syns : 4
total weekly syns: 67/100

===================

Tues 28May - DD
black coffee, diet drinks

been drinling the hazelnut Douwe Egberts - surpised at how nice it is

Oh, and did the dreaded ironing!!

====================

Wed 29May - EE

A nice day, weather was rubbish
we went and looked at some 2nd hand windows - we're building a porch well, only just dug out the front to create a concrete base, but you need a few dry days to lay it, so it's not happended yet, and as were doing our own, we can build around the size of the window we buy.
took the dogs out, and then I did some baking
I made a banana cake, quite tasty, but a little too moist, so I think, based on the syns in the recipe, my bananas are too big - next one will be better, and I baked a white loaf for Ken, works out cheaper than buying one, and it makes a change, he normally has wholemeal or seeded granary

Breakfast: cooked brekkie
poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans

Lunch: soup & sarnie
HM yellow pea soup // 2x400g wholemeal (HEB), 75g phili light (HEA), ham, cucumber, tomato

Dinner: cheese and bacon chicken, boulangere potatoes and vegetables
cheese and bacon chicken(1), boulangere potatoes (potatoes, onion, stock), carrot & swede mash, runner beans, spring greens

I bought the Aldi chicken shown in this months SW mag - really tasty, and only 1 syn per breast, which, in all honesty is sufficient
twin pack - £2.99

Snack: banana cake
SR flour, baking powder, eggs, banana, cinnamon,
pretty easy, and my portion was 5 syns

Proud of myself, I really fancied chocolate tonight (think I'm due, as I've been a bit irascible too)
anyway, the other week I bought one of those cadburys chocolate creations - 13.5 syns, I took it up to bed, popped it in the drawer, and had a lindor ball for 4 syns instead!!

So

HEA x1 // HEB x1
syns:
chicken - 1
banana cake - 5
lindor - 4
total daily syns : 10
total weekly syns: 77/100

On a DD today, not sure what I'm doing yet - need to pop to the bank, class tonight, and hoping for a loss, unless mother Nature messes it up

anyway, catch-up with you all later!!

Back