Debz CDC Phone Interview !!

debz32

Gold Member
Helloooooo - just popping by to see what's been happenin !

busy busy I see......

Got my letter this morning from CD HQ - I've got my CDC Phone interview next Tuesday (20th Feb) !!!! YAY..... fingers crossed it goes well.....will keep ya posted....

Off now to check out who's been postin' what !

love

Debz
xx

Congratulations on your telephone interview thats the next step out of the way.

Relax you will be fine:)

Hi Linda - thanx ! I'm not worried about it at all to be honest.....hopefully my enthusiasm will shine thru' !!

Have spoken to Emma before and know how lovely she is !

will keep ya posted....

love

Debz
xx

Hiya Nick - looking forward to it....just can't wait to get started !!

thax for your support....as always :)

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz, :)

You will be great at it and like me you will enjoy it. I am meeting so many amazing people and I am sure you will aswell.
Let us know your progress and take care.

Nick :) :)

Hi Debz, :)

You will be great at it and like me you will enjoy it. I am meeting so many amazing people and I am sure you will aswell.
Let us know your progress and take care.

Nick :) :)

Thanx Nick :) I LOVE people....and will look forward to meeting all sorts.....and feeling a sense of satisfaction when I am able to encourage and motivate those who are struggling......

Will keep you posted with my progress....

thanx again for all the advice and support you've given me since I've been a member of Minis.....

love

Debz
xx

Congratulations and good luck for Tuesday. You will make an enthusiastic CDC
Irene xx

Thanx Irene :) Being a member of Minimins has given me the encouragement I needed to 'go for it' !!

I know it's something that I will really enjoy doing...cos I so love working with and meeting new people....

will keep ya posted...and thanx for your support...:)

love

Debz
xx

Back