December 2015 Challenge

I'll add everyone to the table as soon as possible but might not be till Monday as I have a mad weekend!

Good luck everyone :)

Wish me luck too - I'm mince pies and shortbread making & maybe the odd sausage roll... I will NOT consume any!

I'll add everyone to the table as soon as possible but might not be till Monday as I have a mad weekend!

Good luck everyone :)

Wish me luck too - I'm mince pies and shortbread making & maybe the odd sausage roll... I will NOT consume any!

Thanks so much..... I love Christmas food....especially shortbread! I love your determined attitude...hope it all goes well!

Hi, welcome! Good luck! you doing body magic too? might help give it an extra push

I haven't this week but have renewed my gym membership so I'll be dragging my arse down there as much as possible! Hehe

Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 07.22.11.png

Updated list guys - already 15% into our combined target loss! Thats awesome :)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and managed to stay on plan? I always find weekends the hardest! xx

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 07.19.45.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 07.19.45.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
View attachment 174295

Updated list guys - already 15% into our combined target loss! Thats awesome :)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and managed to stay on plan? I always find weekends the hardest! xx

Awesome! I find weekends the hardest too, gladly i weigh in sunday mornings so it motivates me to be good all week and then after weigh in i give myself something sweet!!! Back on plan this morning and feeling positive about the week ahead!

Weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs :) only 4 more to go!

Woop Woop! Way to go Zoe! Congrats, thats an amazing loss. Did you do anything different this week?

View attachment 174303

Apologies Zoelinaa I forgot to add you to my list!

Congrats on the losses guys - great job!! xx

The table looks really good! Thanks for doing it! This week has gone so long for me! I dont get weighed till wednesday, this week as been snailing...big time!

Ive been 100% so far, weighing out milk and calculating syns, so hopefully a loss on my first weigh in lol, The SW jelly mousses have been a god send as I was sick of yogurts already!

The table looks really good! Thanks for doing it! This week has gone so long for me! I dont get weighed till wednesday, this week as been snailing...big time!

Ive been 100% so far, weighing out milk and calculating syns, so hopefully a loss on my first weigh in lol, The SW jelly mousses have been a god send as I was sick of yogurts already!

Ah glad you like it... I actually like doing things like this so its no bother (plus I did it at work this morning!!)

Off to the dentists now - I'm sure they are gonna cut my mouth open again. I had an extraction a couple of weeks ago but I'm still having problems :(

Woop Woop! Way to go Zoe! Congrats, thats an amazing loss. Did you do anything different this week?

Thanks Neveragain :) - this was my first week back at it so just beginners luck I guess - Hope this week is just as good though or maybe I will reach my half stone before Christmas :D

I'll keep my fingers cross. Last time I did this I only lost 1/2 lb on my first weigh in. I was devastated after hearing everyone having a big loss at the first one.

Thought I did something wrong, but the second week I lost 6 lbs so I think my body is a week behind as it happens throughout the weigh ins too. When i was 100% that week I lost 1/2 lbs or maintained or even gained and couldn't figure out why. But the week after I went off course alittle due to deflation from either maintained and gained and I lost 4lbs lol, so I think I am a week behind and I am keeping that in mind in my first weigh in tomorrow. Well trying too :D

Back