December 2015 Challenge

4lbs off for me too and 4.5stone award! Will update the chart tomorrow when I have access to a computer :)

Well done lovely lady - that's a fantastic loss!!!

Woohoo! Congratulations! I bet your so chuffed! Well done!
Thank you. Bring on next week! I might update the total loss if it goes my way next week (3lb loss - 1/2 award!! :D)

I only have one more weigh in till after Xmas as I have my works party on the 22nd. So unless I can get to another group (not sure I can) I have to lose 1.5 next week. Fingers crossed as I'm off for an all you can eat Chinese on Sunday! Xx

Awwww drool! Love spring rolls, I can eat them till they are out of my ears lol, Got to love all you can get buffets - heaven!
That will be my celebrating dinner I think. When I hit target!
Ill keep my fingers crossed, saw a post which kinda helped this christmas, and if you have any dinners out, i thought this was good

Attachments

• 12342313_10101810104340188_5844798212459886919_n.jpg
    12342313_10101810104340188_5844798212459886919_n.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 15
Looking good ladies!
Im gunning for the 1/2 award this week, 3lbs loss is what im hoping. So going to be extra good this week. writing everything down and measuring healthy extra A and B just like I did last week and just bought in plenty of salad and vegetables to get my plate or bowl full of super speed.
I have no plans this week (that I know of) next week is undecided as my daughter is off school for the holidays so im sure plenty of visits to christmas related places I think. So I think planning is going to be the key, as I don't want to be left short while im out and just go to the easy option mcdonalds or sandwiches at tesco or something :(.

Wow you ladies are killing it.....this is so inspirational! I really hope I can achieve a bigger loss this week! How Are you ladies doing it?!?

Last edited:
Hi, hope it is not too late to join? I am very slow loser (1/2 to 1 lb on average/week :( ) and would like to aim for 4 lbs in December. 2 lbs gone last week - 2 to go :)
Good luck everybody! :)

Hey guys - sorry its been a few days... have had limited computer access.

Well done to you both for your losses :)

I have to weigh in thursday this week and if I'm totally honest i'll just be glad of a maintain!! xx

Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 07.22.20.png

Well done everyone!

How is everyone else getting on? xx

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 07.20.45.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 07.20.45.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 13
Another 2lbs for me!

Woop woop! Well done you! Close to your award arent you?

Hi, hope it is not too late to join? I am very slow loser (1/2 to 1 lb on average/week :( ) and would like to aim for 4 lbs in December. 2 lbs gone last week - 2 to go :)
Good luck everybody! :)

Hi there! Welcome, good luck and well done on of your loss!

I thought it was quiet, but the notifications werent coming through. Weigh in tomorrow with taster day. I have been 100% this week, but do you ever get the feeling you havent lost or you think your body is holding it? Been bloated all week :( hopefully I'm re-insured on tomorrow scales

Woop woop! Well done you! Close to your award arent you?

Hi there! Welcome, good luck and well done on of your loss!

I thought it was quiet, but the notifications werent coming through. Weigh in tomorrow with taster day. I have been 100% this week, but do you ever get the feeling you havent lost or you think your body is holding it? Been bloated all week :( hopefully I'm re-insured on tomorrow scales

Thanks Hun....good luck with weigh in tomorrow.... I get so anxious with weigh ins that's when you find out if it's been worth it all!!! I would really love to lose 3lbs this week....I'm going to exercise 3x this week and hopefully that will help! I'd like to lose 8lbs I'm total for the month of December averaging 2lbs a week......

Am I okay to join in late?
I'm starting now which will be hard with Xmas. Setting myself a target of 5lbs before 1st Jan.

I'm sure you'll be fine to join I'm not sure if she's updating the chart but post and let us know how your doing! What are your weekly goals?? What are you planning to do to optimise weight loss???

Thanks for updating the list Sazmajig :)
0.5 lb off for me this week. 1.5 to go :). Have work Xmas night out coming up this Friday but will try to be extra good the other days. Fingers crossed for a loss next week. Well done on everybodies losses so far :)

Thanks for updating the list Sazmajig :)
0.5 lb off for me this week. 1.5 to go :). Have work Xmas night out coming up this Friday but will try to be extra good the other days. Fingers crossed for a loss next week. Well done on everybodies losses so far :)

Well done....only 1.5lbs to go for you!!!!

Well done....only 1.5lbs to go for you!!!!
Thanks Abetterme :). Couple of difficult weeks coming up now though :eek:

You are very brave setting yourself a target of 8lbs for December, well done and good luck. Hope you have a great week this week and get the 3 lbs off you wanted :)

I'm sure you'll be fine to join I'm not sure if she's updating the chart but post and let us know how your doing! What are your weekly goals?? What are you planning to do to optimise weight loss???
Starting tomorrow!!
So just aiming to stick to it 100% and get to grips with a new way of eating.

Plus I'm struggling with a bad back (for the first time ever) so don't want to exercise until the new year, but hoping to stick to my 15k a day steps, and walks with the pushchair :)

Thanks Abetterme :). Couple of difficult weeks coming up now though :eek:

You are very brave setting yourself a target of 8lbs for December, well done and good luck. Hope you have a great week this week and get the 3 lbs off you wanted :)

Very brave or very silly!!!! I kind of think that if I can't do it now than I can do it anytime of year. For me I'm at the start of my SW journey so my motivation is still quite good....I'm just so determined not to let myself go into the 18st bracket.....and if I eat over Xmas I could easily do so

Back