December 2015 Challenge

Starting tomorrow!!
So just aiming to stick to it 100% and get to grips with a new way of eating.

Plus I'm struggling with a bad back (for the first time ever) so don't want to exercise until the new year, but hoping to stick to my 15k a day steps, and walks with the pushchair :)
15k a day is amazing.....that's really good

Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 07.22.31.png

Hey guys, I'm still updating :) Just had a few days offline whilst I was looking after my nanny (she spent a few days with me whilst my mum was away, she's 85 and one of my best friends!)

Looking good guys... I am still plodding on for a maintain this week - not so sure ill get away with it but I thoroughly enjoyed a very impromptu busy weekend doing lots of nice things with friends and family.

xx

Maintain for me this week - unofficial weigh in as I couldn't make group but my scales are usually correct.

Wont be getting the 1.5 now as I will be off plan this sat and then for xmas! But overall I'm pleased as I had a wonderful couple of losses for me and managed to get my 4.5stone award 2 weeks early!

Looking forward to hearing how everyone else has done - nearer the time lets do another challenge next month

Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 07.13.11.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 08.20.15.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 08.20.15.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
Maintain for me this week - unofficial weigh in as I couldn't make group but my scales are usually correct.

Wont be getting the 1.5 now as I will be off plan this sat and then for xmas! But overall I'm pleased as I had a wonderful couple of losses for me and managed to get my 4.5stone award 2 weeks early!

Looking forward to hearing how everyone else has done - nearer the time lets do another challenge next month

View attachment 174435

Well done on your 4.5 st award Sazmajig. Don't give up up on that 1.5 lb, you never know what happens. :)

I would be happy to join the January Challenge if there is going to be one :)

Hi all!! Sorry I haven't been on to support. Busy busy busy.
Weighed in today so I'm the same day as my mum. Lost 4lbs
So happy :)

Super! Well done you :)

Boards seems quite quiet, so thought I'd ask on here.

We have a 3 bird roast from Tesco as we have some family over today. I can't find it on the tracker, how do I track this? Would I just try and guess?

Super Sarah! Well done for that massive loss!

Screen Shot 2015-12-21 at 10.56.10.png

not too sure about he 3 bird roast - hope you get some answers xx

Lost 1lb last week...forgot to update sorry x

Weigh in today and I lost lbs 1.5. Happy me :D. Thought I had put on after Xmas night out last Friday (where I consumed a gazillion syns :eek:). Need to be careful though and ensure it does not come back and bite me at my next weigh in :rolleyes:. Lots of speedfood and taking it one meal at a time (apart from Xmas day when I will be off plan). I am not getting weight next week as my sis is coming to visit for a few days. Next weigh in for me is 5th Jan. I might start the January challenge with a gain after the holidays :cool::eek:.

@ Abetterme86 - Well done on your 1lb loss last week :)

How is everybody else doing?

How is everyone doing Christmas?
I've got a syn free breakfast planned and then for the Xmas meal it is healthy but not syn free but I'm treating myself to a drink or 2 (I don't usually drink) and being relaxed about the whole day. I won't go crazy.

Then Boxing Day I'm 100% having a small slice of this pudding my mum makes lol!!

Other than that I'm not bothered about chocolates etc

How is everyone doing Christmas?
I've got a syn free breakfast planned and then for the Xmas meal it is healthy but not syn free but I'm treating myself to a drink or 2 (I don't usually drink) and being relaxed about the whole day. I won't go crazy.

Then Boxing Day I'm 100% having a small slice of this pudding my mum makes lol!!

Other than that I'm not bothered about chocolates etc

I'll be off plan Xmas day. No syn counting. Will have big breakfast with lots of cheese. For diner beef roast w lots of veg, roast potatoes and gravy. Then pudding (not low syn). Want to be back on plan on Boxing day until Tuesday, then sister is coming to visit until 2nd Jan... foodwise it is not going to be good I am afraid :rolleyes:. I will take it one meal at a time but I sure will have put on some weight for next WI beginning of Jan.
Oh and today I (stupidly!) got very tempted and ate 2 amazingly good chocolate brownies (probably 25 syns each...). Why oh why did I let this happen? :oops:

I've just come on my period.... so doubt I'll see the scales move this week....I'll likely see a gain which will cause me to be upset and overeat.

So sorry guys! Been so busy with family and friends - will update the chart asap.

I've been eating naughty stuff (said I'd give myself Xmas offlplan!) I'm not worrying about the scales as I know I can shift it and how to.

I've just come on too so I've a feeling it'll be a def gain with the naughty eating too! Xx hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas

Hi all, Hope you had a merry christmas.
I was unable to attending meeting on the 23rd for my weigh, Was waiting in for my daughter present that was suppose to be with me 3 weeks ago! the only time they gave me was 9am till 8pm, so i had to put a holiday in AND it came the next day! bloody couriers.

was dying to know what was the number too, but im back on plan today, was hard as the rest had they syned filled left overs. but I slipped with a little slither of the left over cake. but had lots of speed food.

I have read on a blog somewhere a super speed week. eat your normal 3 meals with 1/3 of the plate with super speed or speed foods, but have 10 super speed free food every day also, either fruit or veg, so i will be doing that, till wednesday in hoping it will help the dent on the scales, next week.
Ill let you know if it works

Weigh in was Sunday and I had put on +2lbs but I know that's due to my monthly cycle. Today that 2lbs has disappeared so I'm hoping for a good loss next weigh in!!!

Back