December 2016 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Wow, Christmas is this month (December - I know I'm creating this in November but still!) And I know we all want to enjoy the festive season as much as possible and feel as good as possible about ourselves along the way. So come along and join us and lets help each other get the where we want to be.

You know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. It's just fair on everyone if you update us with results.

Countdown to Christmas has begun!

XXX

Last edited:
Ooh can I join please? This will be my first challenge and I think I'll need it on the run up to Christmas and beyond! :)

My weigh in day is Tuesday.
My target for the month will be to lose 6lbs.
I don't have any holiday dates but my group isn't running on Tuesday 27 December as it's a bank holiday and we can't hire the venue on that date. However, I will try to get to either the morning class (which is in another town) on that day or the Thursday group in the village I live in. If I can't make either group then I may not be able to weigh as I don't trust my home scales - they've been out by between 1lb and 5lbs over the weeks!

@Sazmajig I have 3 weigh ins this month 2nd, 9th and 16th as fly off to Australia on 17th, my target is 6 lbs please.

My usual WI day is Tuesday
I am not weighing in Tue 6th Dec as I will be on holiday that week (expecting a big gain the week after) :rolleyes:
setting myself a target of 3 lbs (1 week holiday and Xmas day off plan)

thank you Sarah :)

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 08.51.55.png

5 pounds off for me please. Weigh in day Monday but weighing in on Wednesday 21st and Tuesday 27th instead.

Thursday weigher. 8lbs loss target. I'm on holiday on Thursday 22nd Dec xx

Me please!

I got my 7.5stone award yesterday with a grand total of 7 stone 8 lbs lost in total... my consultant has now challenged me to lose 2 lb a week for the next 3 weeks so that I have that 8 stone award by Christmas! so I'll go for 6 lb please!

Weigh in on Tuesdays with no holidays booked apart from the 27th, although I may weigh in later in the week that week.

Good luck everyone.

x

Could I please be put down for 6lbs which is rather a big ask but I'm going for it!!

Thank you! I'm not weighing w/c 27th as I'm away.

Ruth
X

I think the columns are week ending, so the shaded out column is week ending 4 December, which is Sunday. The shaded out boxes are just for those people whose weigh-in days are on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday this week as those dates were still in November. Thursday and Friday weighers are today and tomorrow (December 1st and 2nd) so they will count. Next Monday's weigh in (5th December) will go in the second column, which I think is week ending 11 December.

I might be wrong but that's how I read it :)

Back