December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

hey am currently 2 pounds under my agreed 2 pound loss for christmas 8st 5 .. was hoping to get to 8 and a 1/2 stone ;)
Im not understanding this, are you saying that you have lost 2 lbs that you want me to update on the sheet, or does this read grammatically, and you have lost 4 lbs over the 2 weeks since the start????

Im not understanding this, are you saying that you have lost 2 lbs that you want me to update on the sheet, or does this read grammatically, and you have lost 4 lbs over the 2 weeks since the start????
errr yes ive lost that 2 pounds can you please update on the sheet thats me done!! ;) have gone 4 instead of 2.. Oh I do hope am not speaking chinese!! :p

lol babes you sound like my mum!! :p was fat and misrable now am in the process of trying to stop!! I love the gym I do spin classes amoungst other things!! my mum keeps trying to feed me cream cakes!! lol

Perhaps i am your Mum, in disguise ???? :8855:

Wish someone would feed me cream cakes :cry:

4lb loss for me this week :) And target and a bit more reached :D

Good luck everyone yet to weigh in.

Hi Maintained last week so set my target. lost 2lbs this week.

Dont think I updated last week but I maintained and this week I've lost 2.5lbs and got slimmer of the week!

2lbs off for me today! It's a day earlier than my normal weigh in, but my week after today is going to be hectic so doing it now!

Back