DecemberBride2008 - Is better now.

Morning Carol,
you sound like your doing very well hun,at this rate you will be tiny for your wedding day

Hey carol .. just popping my head round the door! :) hope your doing ok xx

Hi everyone

Thanks for your messages. I'm doing ok thanks. I had planned to go jogging this morning, but I couldn't get out of bed in time :eek:. I did do 50 sit ups and some weights though, so that's something :)

Food wise, I'm doing ok. I'm sure I could do better, but it's not pay day until Friday, so I have to survive on whatever is in the cupboards until then.

H2B and I went walking along the sea front last night, and saw dolphins, which was lovely, just a shame that the weather didn't hold out, to do it again tonight. It's pouring down today :(

Not sure what is for dinner, either beans on toast or stir fry!

Hope you are all ok.

xx

P.S Siobhan I'd love to deliver to Ireland, just give me your address and I'll be there. I may need to stay for a few nights too :p:D

Payday for you!!! Woohoo!!! Buy yourself something nice! ;) x How is everything today for you? You doing okay points-wise? (loosely translated as- you cook anything nice?) Your recipes have become like surrogate food for me, I've been living vicariously through them ;) I read the recipe and then just pretend I've eaten it! ;)x

Hi Honey!!, hows the wedding plans going? x

Morning hun, Hope your ok ... its lovely and sunny today for a change! .... have a fab weekend xx

Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok. I haven't been great over the weekend, I have felt very depressed, for various reasons, so have eaten to make myself happy. But obviously after the eating, I felt fat, which made me depressed again. I just can't win!

We went shopping yesterday, and have stocked up on healthy food. H2B has agreed to do healthy eating with me, so that will be easier at meal times.

H2B made me couscous for lunch today which is full of vegetables, and I had Special K for breakfast, so I have started off well.

I have a friends wedding in a month, and I really need to fit into my size 14 dress. The dress is quite tight, so fingers crossed it will fit!

xx

Sorry to hear youve been feeling down, I have too but seems to make me not want to eat (this is the first time its ever been like this!).

It'll be good to have your H2B eat healthy with you, bet you'll find it much easier and get into tha dress! x

Thanks for the support Hun !

I think it will be easier with H2B eating healthy food with me. He can eat whatever he wants, and doesn't gain weight!

xx

Hey Carol! .. I have a other half like that! he sits and eats and eats and doesnt gain a pound! .. not fair is it! hehe .. altho at meal times he will eat what i cook so we all eat ww recipes LOL even the kids and they havnt noticed yet! ~winks~ ....
its just the packs of biccies in the evening i have to watch him eat that does my head in! ..
Hope your feeling a bit better now hunny xx

I've had a great day diet wise today. I think I have anyway, but if anyone can point out any mistakes, please feel free to do so :)

Breakfast
Special K
Milk

Lunch
Vegetable Couscous

Dinner
Chicken Breast
Stir Fried Sweetcorn, Mange tout, Onion and New Potatoes with Sweet Chili Sauce

Snacks
Apple
Nectarine

Water
2 Litres

Exercise
20 mins DVD
50 Sit ups.

Long may the good days continue :D

xx

couldnt possibly point out anything wrong with that Carol!! looks like you had a perfect day! - well done and I bet you feel better already??... Im like that, get down, eat to feel better then I feel even worse.. funny though cos when Im following the diet and loosing the weight I feel great...

ggrrr dont you just hate people like that? that can eat all they want and not gain!! - please give me a ring when his metabolism catches up on him so I can have a good laugh to myself :D

God.. that sounds so mean...

Hope your ok now pet xx

You had a great day by all accounts Carol!!! Wish I'd done so much exercise! :)x Good for you! I too suffer from having a man who can eat what he wants....Did you ever see the ad with the woman who is eating the Maltesers and does little naughty things around the house to make up for it! I'm like that with my man, he can eat what he wants...it secretly annoys me sooo much so sometimes I will hide the remote for a while...It makes me feel better!!! ;)x

Coming along now.. still have a bit to do but getting there!! only 9 weeks left! - cant believe how fast its came around.

How about you? have you done anything for it lately?

Back